Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Bullmarket has started,

View attachment 154876

Don't listen to these people that say crypto has died, they just parrot words from what they have heard they got no idea what they are talking about.

i suggest and advise people to get into it its at its infancy.
Stock market is better. Stocks are juicy these days. But I once turned $500 into $80,000 in 2017

I don't think it will due to the contrarian investing ideology. You buy when there's blood in the streets and everything seems desperate and you sell when there's euphoria in the air and everyone thinks that it will never stop raining money.

There's too much euphoria, after the crash comes, it'll be a bull market for the next few years.

Cerberus

VIP
:gladbron::faysalwtf:

Show da ways sensei:wow1:
I got lucky in 2017 with XRP and Bitcoin but now I just do Stock market calls. Options are a great way to grow your money fast. Basically options is Betti a stock will go up. NIO is a Chinese electric car maker I am in heavily. It and others are gonna turn my $3k I started into $100k soon. Just today it rocketed me up to near $6k but the white house Trump supporters who raided white house crashed the stock market down but it will recover tomorrow.

I can make anywhere from $300 to thousands in one day in the stock market. Robinhood is free trading app too.

Screenshot_20210106-225452_Robinhood.jpg

Screenshot_20210104-151417_Robinhood.jpg

I got lucky in 2017 with XRP and Bitcoin but now I just do Stock market calls. Options are a great way to grow your money fast. Basically options is Betti a stock will go up. NIO is a Chinese electric car maker I am in heavily. It and others are gonna turn my $3k I started into $100k soon. Just today it rocketed me up to near $6k but the white house Trump supporters who raided white house crashed the stock market down but it will recover tomorrow.

I can make anywhere from $300 to thousands in one day in the stock market. Robinhood is free trading app too.

View attachment 164079

View attachment 164080
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I meant @ozzyyoz . I only asked because, as far as I'm aware, options trading is haram. Sorry to burst your bubble, if you're Muslim.

Stock market is better. Stocks are juicy these days. But I once turned $500 into $80,000 in 2017

$500 to $80,000 on stocks ? over x100 in a year ?

Surely, the amount originally invested had to be more?

What stock can give you over 10000% return in one year!? Unless you bought in the 1990's and HODLed

Cerberus

VIP
$500 to $80,000 on stocks ? over x100 in a year ?

Surely, the amount originally invested had to be more?

What stock can give you over 10000% return in one year!? Unless you bought in the 1990's
It is called Options investing. It involves Puts and Calls. That is how those wallstreetbets guys also turn $3k into $120k. NIO for example was only a few dollars in beginning of 2020? So if you did $3k in Calls, that would've become easily like $110k or more by now because it jumped to $40/ share and now hangs around $52ish. Basically do calls for cheap stocks and you'll feast. I can show you another stock called MVIS that I made $2,200 in just 1 day. Do Calls and Puts man.

Cerberus

VIP
I meant @ozzyyoz . I only asked because, as far as I'm aware, options trading is haram. Sorry to burst your bubble, if you're Muslim.
How is it Haram? If I 100% know the stock will be going up do to research and news and upcoming merger then that isn't gambling, zero risk for me just as in with NIO that already made me thousands. Yes I'm Muslim too and I also use the Wallstreetbets guys for my information as they know and do their DD on stocks and which will be going up and why.

How is it Haram? If I 100% know the stock will be going up do to research and news and upcoming merger then that isn't gambling, zero risk for me just as in with NIO that already made me thousands. Yes I'm Muslim too and I also use the Wallstreetbets guys for my information as they know and do their DD on stocks and which will be going up and why.

You can't be 100% certain of something that's going happen in the future. It's impossible.

There's an explanation here. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/216654/what-is-the-ruling-on-option-contracts-on-shares

I personally haven't come across any sheikh that has made the claim that it's halal.

It is called Options investing. It involves Puts and Calls. That is how those wallstreetbets guys also turn $3k into $120k. NIO for example was only a few dollars in beginning of 2020? So if you did $3k in Calls, that would've become easily like $110k or more by now because it jumped to $40/ share and now hangs around $52ish. Basically do calls for cheap stocks and you'll feast. I can show you another stock called MVIS that I made $2,200 in just 1 day. Do Calls and Puts man.

Oh i thought you owned shares. Ik what options are it's crazy risky though and certainly not for everyone.

Options isn't available in Europe/UK where I am.

So I buy large positions in long term growth stocks, done well so far.

Cerberus

VIP
You can't be 100% certain of something that's going happen in the future. It's impossible.

There's an explanation here. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/216654/what-is-the-ruling-on-option-contracts-on-shares

I personally haven't come across any sheikh that has made the claim that it's halal.
I only invest in obviously going up ones like NIO because they release the news of great sales reports and growth and all so yeah in some cases for certain stocks it is obvious it will be going up. If you do puts then you're actually believing and knowing it'll go down. Taxes are a Mofo though. Uncle Sam will rape you of 20% if your gains

I only invest in obviously going up ones like NIO because they release the news of great sales reports and growth and all so yeah in some cases for certain stocks it is obvious it will be going up. If you do puts then you're actually believing and knowing it'll go down.

The fundamental characteristics of the contract go against Islam.

Cerberus

VIP
The fundamental characteristics of the contract go against Islam.
I also do non-contract stuff. I dip in with a lot of money and exit same stock same day with a lot of dough so that is just a day trade and should be Halal as long as stock is Halaal too correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending