Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Suugo Science where this bull run COULD go to:

rlemJZh.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Inshallah broski, I’m just glad it was one of my initial purchases, I’ve made GREAT profits on it.
I wonder when Cardano is gonna start making big gains, it’s supposed to compete with ETH isn’t?

I'm glad to hear you're making gains bro. I don't hold any ADA but I know it's a longterm winner. But for smart contracts I believe SPARK (FLR) with overtake Ether for that category. But that's in the next 3-5yrs.

Apollo

VIP
I'm thinking Ether reaches ATH $1,200-1,500 the next day or two.

2017 bull market ended when bitcoin futures were listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

Ethereum is going to be listed on the CME on February 8, 2021. Would be funny if the bull market ends then again.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
2017 bull market ended when bitcoin futures were listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

Ethereum is going to be listed on the CME on February 8, 2021. Would be funny if the bull market ends then again.

I doubt that would happen again but anything is possible at this point. Once Ether reaches it's ATH and gets near $1.5-2k I expect a massive sell-off by the end of the week. Prime time for swing trading

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, I think the '17 and the current '20-21 crypto bubble were sophisticated next level scams driven by Bitfinex and Tether manipulating the market via the unregulated Tether USD stable coin. Look into this (google ''tether scam'' - lots of stories and explanations).

I foresee this bull market ending when Tether gets sued or shutdown.

Enjoy the pumps, but know when to get out of this ponzi. Yes, this is a 21st century sophisticated ponzi that will end badly Enron-style.

You have been warned about this risk. So, SSPOT has no liability if you bought because of this thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts