Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, I think the '17 and the current '20-21 crypto bubble were sophisticated next level scams driven by Bitfinex and Tether manipulating the market via the unregulated Tether USD stable coin. Look into this (google ''tether scam'' - lots of stories and explanations).

I foresee this bull market ending when Tether gets sued or shutdown.

Enjoy the pumps, but know when to get out of this ponzi. Yes, this is a 21st century sophisticated ponzi that will end badly Enron-style.

You have been warned about this risk. So, SSPOT has no liability if you bought because of this thread. :lol:

I was actually thinking the same thing last night. The SEC is about to pull the plug on Tether/BTC, the greatest ponzi scheme in the world. I made some gains off swing trading Ether but now the paranoia is setting in. The Doc is officially done trading. It's time to hunker down and batten the hatches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, I think the '17 and the current '20-21 crypto bubble were sophisticated next level scams driven by Bitfinex and Tether manipulating the market via the unregulated Tether USD stable coin. Look into this (google ''tether scam'' - lots of stories and explanations).

I foresee this bull market ending when Tether gets sued or shutdown.

Enjoy the pumps, but know when to get out of this ponzi. Yes, this is a 21st century sophisticated ponzi that will end badly Enron-style.

You have been warned about this risk. So, SSPOT has no liability if you bought because of this thread. :lol:

im trying to secure my 10x gains and hopefully inshallah some 100x if possible.
i just got in, i can't let it pass by me :wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I sold mine when XRP crashed, I had both 10k XRP and 5k XLM :mjcry:

I don't know if it's even a good idea getting back into it. Cardano been really good to me so far though :silanyosmile:

Why isn't Vechain not exploding goddamnit!! :damn: Gimme a dollar or ten :mjhaps:

Right now it looks like every coin is making some kind of gains thanks to Bitcoin pump, just gotta diversify your holds :wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So Bitcoin is gonna hit a 100k by end of month isn't it, before the crash

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending