Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I meant @ozzyyoz . I only asked because, as far as I'm aware, options trading is haram. Sorry to burst your bubble, if you're Muslim.
How is it Haram? If I 100% know the stock will be going up do to research and news and upcoming merger then that isn't gambling, zero risk for me just as in with NIO that already made me thousands. Yes I'm Muslim too and I also use the Wallstreetbets guys for my information as they know and do their DD on stocks and which will be going up and why.

Trading crypto is haram, lmao:

Use Google Translate.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Use Google Translate.

Crypto is a new space, I'd be hesitant on taking any one scholar's assessments to heart.
Seems scholars are split on it.

Apollo

VIP
Crypto is a new space, I'd be hesitant on taking any kind of quick assessments to heart.
Seems scholars are split on it.

It is banned in Egypt though because its religious clerics deemed it haram.

What I find interesting about bitcoin legality by country is that America's geopolitical adversaries have stringent laws against it, but its allies don't. (adversaries: Russia, China, Iran etc., allies: Western European, Australia etc.)

If bitcoin is a covert intelligence agency project, then it's definitely one created by a Western one and not a Russian/Iranian/Chinese etc. one.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It is banned in Egypt though because its religious clerics deemed it haram.

What I find interesting about bitcoin legality by country is that America's geopolitical adversaries have stringent laws against it, but its allies don't. (adversaries: Russia, China, Iran etc., allies: Western European, Australia etc.)

If bitcoin is a covert intelligence agency project, then it's definitely one created by a Western one and not a Russian/Iranian/Chinese etc. one.

Strange its banned in China considering how there's always rumors Chinese people are pumping its value

Apollo

VIP
Strange its banned in China considering how there's always rumors Chinese people are pumping its value

There's a huge difference between Chinese people and the governmental elite. I think many average Chinese people like it, but their political elite definitely doesn't. They currently allow for the crypto mining sector to flourish in China because it is a net benefit for them, but they discourage their people from HODLing and accumulating it.

Use Google Translate.

Money being created out of thin air is haram in the sharia but the same concept of cryptocurrency applies to fiat since fiat also created out of thin air ever since the gold standard was removed.

So essentially if we use the same logic all the fiat currencies we earn through payment to survive is haram.. its a necessary darurah because of the current dynamics of the world.

This 1k a day pace can't continue, this is insanity :mjlol:

I woke up to 38K, by lunch time it'll be 39K

tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
I'm selling my BTC @ 39k and then waiting for a harsh pull back. It's gonna go back to 30k in a few days

Don't sell, just HODL. These retards might push it all the way to 100K.

Even if you miss the top and a bear market is confirmed, you can short when the bear market starts and recover lost gains from missing the top that way.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
:mjkkk:do I smell 40k? Haven't sold yet but my paranoia is starting to kick in

Don't sell, just HODL. These retards might push it all the way to 100K.

Even if you miss the top and a bear market is confirmed, you can short when the bear market starts and recover lost gains from missing the top that way.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I'm selling my BTC @ 39k and then waiting for a harsh pull back. It's gonna go back to 30k in a few days
It's the biggest scam pump in history. Guy who founded bitcoin did so in 2008 right after economies of worlds collapsed. He knew currency wasn't backed by actually gold but IOU's

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's the biggest scam pump in history. Guy who founded bitcoin did so in 2008 right after economies of worlds collapsed. He knew currency wasn't backed by actually gold but IOU's

I know sxb I've been in crypto for a couple of yrs now. I'm just trading these dinosaur coins to help fill my XRP bags

BTC was created by these alphabet agencies to show the bankers that digital money could definitely work. Once they pull the plug on this operation, all the money will flow into XRP and other coins with real use cases. Only people with internal knowledge and understanding know what I'm talking about

Apollo

VIP
all the money will flow into XRP

Extremely unlikely.. don't be so overly confident. Most of the crypto community dislikes Ripple, including many altcoiners. Ripple is also one of the oldest altcoins, so calling BTC a dinosaur, then what does that make Ripple? Ripple's long term chart shows absolutely zero evidence of it becoming a future winner. Only Ethereum is a potential bitcoin dethroner for the time being. Don't give people false hopes with Ripple.

Why do you shill so hard for Ripple despite the bad performance over the years?

Even if it goes up against fiat, it will likely underperform other cryptos.

If you want to do "catch up" / "dethronement" trades, look into Polkadot or Cardano, not Ripple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts