Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I missed out on bitcoin so hard

:wow:

A co-worker was telling to buy as much bitcoin as I as can when it was at 2 to 3k after the 2017 crash. I thought he was an idiot.
:snoop:

Apollo

VIP
I missed out on bitcoin so hard

:wow:

A co-worker was telling to buy as much bitcoin as I as can when it was at 2 to 3k after the 2017 crash. I thought he was an idiot.
:snoop:

I am the buy signal :lol:

Alerted SomaliSpot on:

Bubble alert December 2016:

Called the bear market close to the late 2017/early 2018 high:

Bubble alert November 18 2020:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Extremely unlikely.. don't be so overly confident. Most of the crypto community dislikes Ripple, including many altcoiners. Ripple is also one of the oldest altcoins, so calling BTC a dinosaur, then what does that make Ripple? Ripple's long term chart shows absolutely zero evidence of it becoming a future winner. Only Ethereum is a potential bitcoin dethroner for the time being. Don't give people false hopes with Ripple.

Why do you shill so hard for Ripple despite the bad performance over the years?

Even if it goes up against fiat, it will likely underperform other cryptos.

If you want to do "catch up" / "dethronement" trades, look into Polkadot or Cardano, not Ripple.

Thanks for the tidbit Apollo but I know what I'm doing sxb. XRP will become the standard crypto currency recognized by banks and governments.

You seem like a decent young man but your perspective on Crypto is completely wrong. I could write paragraph after paragraph explaining why you're wrong but ain't nobody got time for that

Apollo

VIP
Thanks for the tidbit Apollo but I know what I'm doing sxb. XRP will become the standard crypto currency recognized by banks and governments.

You seem like a decent young man but your perspective on Crypto is completely wrong. I could write paragraph after paragraph explaining why you're wrong but ain't nobody got time for that

The chart my dude.. the chart. If you had this special knowledge and billionaires also knew insider stuff about Ripple becoming huge then the chart of Ripple wouldn't look so bad.

Ripple's chart looks like a pump and dump penny stock. Nothing like that of Bitcoin, Apple, or Amazon.

Apollo

VIP
@dr.leorio

I used to like Zcash (a privacy focused altcoin), but its chart looks like utter shit. Ignore fundamentals, look at the charts. Only hodl bullish/strong cryptos, not weak cryptos. Yes, XRP/Ripple is a weak crypto that only goes up for a week and then bleeds for months.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Let's agree to disagree @Apollo

If you don't like XRP and are chart oriented, then don't invest in it. Simple

Also, all privacy coins will be outlawed and banned eventually. The governments of the world want to see how you spend your money

Apollo

VIP
If you don't like XRP and are chart oriented, then don't invest in it. Simple

I won't invest in it, but don't be so overly confident. Be humble with your predictions. Notice I always place huge caveats and bearish cases next to predictions to cover my ass. You never do.

Also, all privacy coins will be outlawed and banned eventually. The governments of the world want to see how you spend your money

Which should ironically make them interesting, but the market is hesitant because of this risk.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
And why should I be humble about my investment or predictions? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Confidence is a GOOD characteristic strong men should have with all aspects of life. I'm not forcing people to invest their own money into XRP. I'm just talking how I normally talk. People need to start acting like adults and take responsibility of their own actions. Invest at your own expense. I don't know any of you IRL

You seem to have a problem with confident people. Imagine telling a Somali doctor who has the world by the balls to be humble. GTFOH

And why should I be humble about my investment or predictions? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Confidence is a GOOD characteristic strong men should have with all aspects of life. I'm not forcing people to invest their own money into XRP. I'm just talking how I normally talk. People need to start acting like adults and take responsibility of their own actions. Invest at your own expense. I don't know any of you IRL

You seem to have a problem with confident people. Imagine telling a Somali doctor who has the world by the balls to be humble. GTFOH

You're an actual doctor? And your username isn't simply an homage to Leorio?
lupe1.png

If so mashallah! Always great to hear about Somalis in favourable positions! :salute:

Apollo

VIP

"Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1." - Warren Buffet.

Being so arrogantly sure of something + having lost so much % completely goes against the investment philosophy of successful investors like Warren Buffet.

To me it sounds like you are overly invested in Ripple. You barely ever talk about other investments/other cryptos/other markets.

Hyping up a single asset in an already fringe asset class is something only underwater bagholders do hoping to just break even.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1." - Warren Buffet.

Being so arrogantly sure of something + having lost so much % completely goes against the investment philosophy of successful investors like Warren Buffet.

To me it sounds like you are overly invested in Ripple. You barely ever talk about other investments/other cryptos/other markets.

Hyping up a single asset in an already fringe asset class is something only underwater bagholders do hoping to just break even.

Bro take a chill pill sxb and stop assuming things you don't know about.

Goodluck and Godspeed :silanyosmile:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
US crypto regulations are about to shake the entire market!

Say byebye to the USDT/BTC scam. Greatest Ponzi scheme in human history

Apollo

VIP
Bro take a chill pill sxb and stop assuming things you don't know about.

Goodluck and Godspeed :silanyosmile:

My problem is that you have been shilling Ripple on SSpot for nearly 4 years and potentially have caused readers of this section financial harm.

Even from the top all the way to the bottom in a multiyear downtrend, you were posting bullish stuff on Ripple. IMO, it sounds like you are either directly paid by Ripple or you are severely underwater and hoping to recoup your original investment one day through shilling it online.

I am dunking on Ripple because of this. Otherwise I would not talk about it at all, as it is irrelevant.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
My problem is that you have been shilling Ripple on SSpot for nearly 4 years and potentially have caused readers of this section financial harm.

Even from the top all the way to the bottom in a multiyear downtrend, you were posting bullish stuff on Ripple. IMO, it sounds like you are either directly paid by Ripple or you are severely underwater and hoping to recoup your original investment one day through shilling it online.

I am dunking on Ripple because of this. Otherwise I would not talk about it at all, as it is irrelevant.
Can I ask you which crypto you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending