Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out as well fml , but lets see end of week.

If it hits 60k, its hitting 100k
Oh its hitting 100k but I believe it will be December or January 2022 imo. Like I said before Crypto has a lot of self-fulfilling prophecies and this could either be a bull trap or there will be a correction during September. I believe it's the latter.

Apollo

VIP
Interesting, damn if this ends up a trap, it will be the ugliest one ever.
I missed out as well fml , but lets see end of week.

If it hits 60k, its hitting 100k

This would be the most brutal, evil, and cunning bull trap they (Wall Street types) could paint:

Expanded flat correction with a new ATH, trapping a lot of people:

fetch.php

But I am hoping this will happen and it runs out between 52 and 57:

fetch.php

60k by end of week mark my words. @Nak-Muay-Kru don't worry sxb you will get your mini crash by the end of September and can load the boat then, but for now niggas like me will be laughing to the bank.
Unless we get a May style meltdown, I wouldn't be loading up on shit sxb. I was bitter about ADA hitting ath but the all that means is just that my stalking rewards are worth more now. Everything balances out.

I'm just grateful wallahi, I've still got more in my saving account than guys in their 30s who worked for a decade and did everything right thanks this ponzi scheme :silanyolaugh:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Unless we get a May style meltdown, I wouldn't be loading up on shit sxb. I was bitter about ADA hitting ath but the all that means is just that my stalking rewards are worth more now. Everything balances out.

I'm just grateful wallahi, I've still got more in my saving account than guys in their 30s who worked for a decade and did everything right thanks this ponzi scheme :silanyolaugh:
This shit does feel like a ponzi scheme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bicoin is too big. ETH is the future and I like DOGE and XRP. Compare charts over last year and the biggest gains are never in Bitcoin.

Apollo

VIP
Bicoin is too big. ETH is the future and I like DOGE and XRP. Compare charts over last year and the biggest gains are never in Bitcoin.

BTC is the safest crypto and the only one with millions of people dollar cost averaging into it. Nobody DCAs into Doge. Doge was completely dead before Elon Musk started talking about it earlier this year and likely will fizzle out as the fad dies out.

Many altcoins die out while BTC tends to last throughout cycles. Moreover, it is the market leader and guides the direction of the entire market.

You won't recognize any of this. Feathercoin used to be top 10, now dead:

Also read this:

BTC is the safest crypto and the only one with millions of people dollar cost averaging into it. Nobody DCAs into Doge. Doge was completely dead before Elon Musk started talking about it earlier this year and likely will fizzle out as the fad dies out.

Many altcoins die out while BTC tends to last throughout cycles. Moreover, it is the market leader and guides the direction of the entire market.

You won't recognize any of this. Feathercoin used to be top 10, now dead:

Also read this:

Good points, I don't recall those old ones LOL.

But ETH I think is still safe and I think could be the dark horse that overtakes BTC (I'm talking thier market caps NOT price).

Apollo

VIP
Good points, I don't recall those old ones LOL.

But ETH I think is still safe and I think could be the dark horse that overtakes BTC (I'm talking thier market caps NOT price).

Any coin overtaking bitcoin in marketcap would actually be very bearish for all of crypto because the digital gold premise would be broken.

People will then think, ''so we now have to switch over to a new digital gold every 10 years?'' Sounds chaotic. Imagine the world switching from gold as the monetary metal to Palladium, then to Rhodium, then Platinum every ten years.. or switching the world reserve fiat currency from USD to Yuan to Euro every 10 years.. (USD has been the reserve currency for almost a century now).

Apollo

VIP
@kickz

This current pump from the 30s is like no other bulltrap in BTC's history. It has TA stats that are way different from the 2014 and 2018 bull traps, now I am starting to doubt it is a bull trap.

PS. Check out this episode (timestamped). The top crypto VC is very bullish on Solana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts