CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I really like that channel, exposes all the crypto scams. This market is full of gullible millennials and zoomers that are easy to scam, watch out folks.

Remember this guy? He became a scammer:

I hate him
The worst thing is that, he give you the impression of cleverness and "I'm better than you because bal bla, so you need to follow what I tell you" and ppl feel to that.

Apollo

VIP
The ConA indicator has flipped, but mind you it is a lagging indicator. ConB will probably flip soon as well. Make what you will of it, DYOR.

PS. Solana just made a fresh all time high. The only major alt to have done so far. It got relentless Sam Bankman backing.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The ConA indicator has flipped, but mind you it is a lagging indicator. ConB will probably flip soon as well. Make what you will of it, DYOR.

PS. Solana just made a fresh all time high. The only major alt to have done so far. It got relentless Sam Bankman backing.
How long do you think itll take con b to flip?

Apollo

VIP
How long do you think itll take con b to flip?

By the end of August, but just assume it will flip as well, especially since how Solana has been behaving (SOL could be a leading indicator since a major crypto maker Alameda Research is behind them). Alameda Research is the second biggest holder of Tether along with another relatively unknown but influential market making firm Cumberland.[1] However, also keep in mind scenarios like that woman's Elliot Wave analysis (previous page) that one or just straight new ATHs are most likely.

I might jump back into Crypto by the end of the week.

Look for a pull back or only go into coins that haven't moved much (laggards, but with good fundamentals).

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Ada's going nowhere till I recoup my bags, I'll actively fud it till then :westbrookswag:
ive been hearing so much FUD over ADA like its a scam and the Charles dude is sketchy.

But I also know for a fact everyone has a bag so maybe they're doing what you're doing so they can get more for nice and cheap LMAO

ive been hearing so much FUD over ADA like its a scam and the Charles dude is sketchy.

But I also know for a fact everyone has a bag so maybe they're doing what you're doing so they can get it nice and cheap LMAO
I've been fudding it for a year and half so I could accumulate in peace before the dogecoin Musk worshippers started FOMOing in, god bless bagholders :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Apollo

VIP
Ada's going nowhere till I recoup my bags, I'll actively fud it till then :westbrookswag:

ADA is going to make a new all time high within a few hours or days, lmao.

Also, ConB indicator will flip bullish by about 24th of August if BTC is still above 43K by then (highly probable).

Apollo

VIP
This is a little concerning (the shitcoin index excluding BTC & ETH):

6OdeEfn.jpg

Also, ConB indicator will flip bullish by about 24th of August if BTC is still above 43K by then (highly probable).
it hit ATH earlier I couldn’t even finish my meal wallahi, had to leave the restaurant and go chain smoke :tocry:

Man , I must be dumb or something, hold to Ada for so long and just sold everything at 2$ once I have recovered my loss.
Now it is sitting at 2.50$.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
If bitcoin hits 55k, then I'd say we're officially in a bull market. Good entry point for anyone who missed out.

Mostly everyone saying it goes to 100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.