CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
if Bitcoin is green by next friday, its def over for bears.

I think we should be cautious due to the Wall Street smart money in the market. They know how to trick people better compared to crypto native whales who dominated the market in prior cycles.

For example, instead of a blow off top, we got a more complex rounded Wyckoff top this time due to institutional players.

These same Wall Street types could also create a more complex bull trap that looks like a real break out. Lmao, watch out for these Yahuuds. I am currently long, but very cautious, have tight stops, and monitoring daily.

You niggas can quote me but watch come end of September there will be another crash or pullback and then the real big run will be this winter until Jan. I've been stacking my alts since july sitting pretty in the green so far but will sell during September and then buy back in. One thing I've known about crypto is self fulfilling prophecies are real and if everyone is expecting a sep crash it will happen. Got blindsided by the May apocalypse and it wont happen to me again.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You niggas can quote me but watch come end of September there will be another crash or pullback and then the real big run will be this winter until Jan. I've been stacking my alts since july sitting pretty in the green so far but will sell during September and then buy back in. One thing I've known about crypto is self fulfilling prophecies are real and if everyone is expecting a sep crash it will happen. Got blindsided by the May apocalypse and it wont happen to me again.
Imma buy in regardless next week. I hope your prediction comes next week lolllll

Apollo

VIP
@Sheikh Google @JohnCena

I am going by this plan as the most likely scenario:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if BTC makes a new ATH, I won't miss out that much from here.

PS. I consider the BTC chart as the real indicator of crypto demand. The fact that ADA and SOL made new all time highs I find less important and could be noise. BTC's chart is more reliable for the entire market.

Apollo

VIP
No worries bro get the next one. I had a decent bag in XRP and sold to soon and missed the current run up. Well get em next time.

Forget about XRP man. It is such a boomer tier altcoin, the oldest major altcoin out there along with LTC. Altcoins go through hype cycles. The older they get, the bigger the risk of losing out to the latest hot thing (SOL, LUNA etc).

Only BTC and ETH can remain market dominant throughout cycles, while altcoins risk losing relevancy over time, that's why you should only dabble in younger altcoins.

Forget about XRP man. It is such a boomer tier altcoin, the oldest major altcoin out there along with LTC. Altcoins go through hype cycles. The older they get, the bigger the risk of losing out to the latest hot thing (SOL, LUNA etc).

Only BTC and ETH can remain market dominant throughout cycles, while altcoins risk losing relevancy over time, that's why you should only dabble in younger altcoins.

I was thinking of using lower market cap coins and then transitioning into ETH BTC and CAKE when I made a small fortune.

Do you hold any shitty coins?

Apollo

VIP
I was thinking of using lower market cap coins and then transitioning into ETH BTC and CAKE when I made a small fortune.

Do you hold any shitty coins?

I do serious analysis only on BTC and ETH mainly, and then only buy shitcoins when BTC and ETH look bullish, not when altcoins look bullish while BTC and ETH don't.

I would advice not to marry any single altcoin (common mistake) and also check crypto twitter to see which are being hyped up across the board (not just isolated bubble sub-communities).

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I do serious analysis only on BTC and ETH mainly, and then only buy shitcoins when BTC and ETH look bullish, not when altcoins look bullish while BTC and ETH don't.

I would advice not to marry any single altcoin (common mistake) and also check crypto twitter to see which are being hyped up across the board (not just isolated bubble sub-communities).
I see VET being talked about a lot all over twitter and reddit positively. I'll jump on that soon.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lookin like we crack 50k today, this will either be the worst bull trap ever or bull run is truly back.

Apollo

VIP
Lookin like we crack 50k today, this will either be the worst bull trap ever or bull run is truly back.

Wish I had a time machine right now.

This shit is either the biggest bull trap of all time (considering the trillions at stake) or the start of a massive bull run.

Nobody knows. :wow:

Apollo

VIP
That's all of us trying to trust this crypto market after the May apocalypse.

Check out this interesting indicator. So far we had no supporting spike from it. Cautious.

qg3ffvU.png

The Freedom of Movement indicator on the 2 day or 3 day chart is one of the best indicators out there.

I am calling this a bull trap until I see bullish FOM spikes that go above the January spikes.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Check out this interesting indicator. So far we had no supporting spike from it. Cautious.

qg3ffvU.png

The Freedom of Movement indicator on the 2 day or 3 day chart is one of the best indicators out there.

I am calling this a bull trap until I see bullish FOM spikes that go above the January spikes.
Interesting, damn if this ends up a trap, it will be the ugliest one ever.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

qg3ffvU.png

when do you expect it to happen , any predictions? I'm thinking end of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending