Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
A lot of action is happening on the Kusama network. They have been rolling out parachains, worth to research what's going on over there.

1630684644515.png

Apollo

VIP
I got whitelisted for the Moonbeam upcoming sale, is this any good?

Moonbeam is on Polkadot and won't be out for a year or more. Polkadot is not doing parachains for the time being. Parachains will first start at Kusama, which is the canary network of the Polkadot system. The Kusama versions of those same projects have different names (Acala vs Karura or Glimmer vs Moonriver etc).

By the way, Kusama and Polkadot are basically the same thing, and I would argue Kusama is even better (less conservative tech-wise). People misprice Kusama because of the testnet fud, lol. That's how it crept up from like a buck or something to hundreds of dollars over the past few months (mispricing/misunderstanding what it is).

So do you think participating in that Moonbeam sale will be profitable? the price 0.25 cent per token. Right now Kusama Parachain sales seems to be hot.

Apollo

VIP

The ultra conservative 80 or 104 Weekly HMA stuff still hasn't triggered (from the previous page).

It is unmanipulable, as it would cost whales too much money to keep it above those prices for a solid week. So if that flips, then it really is bull continuation. Caveat, it must not touch the HMA lines for the entire week.

GmR57c0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending