Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
crypto addiction is real. as long as u dont sell, you'll be fine.

I'm still hodling broski

1629993060210.png

Apollo

VIP
Well, well.. my crypto account just hit ATH again, making up for the losses of the May dump.

Hmm, now I am thinking of pulling out or playing it very conservatively.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bitcoin dominance dropping, September might be another alt season.

Anyone looking to get in, Dot and Link are still well below all time highs from before May crash.

Apollo

VIP
This reminds me a lot of late April/early May. Bitcoin is doing nothing anymore (sideways) while alts are popping. This could be a bearish sign.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This reminds me a lot of late April/early May. Bitcoin is doing nothing anymore (sideways) while alts are popping. This could be a bearish sign.

As long as it holds 200 day moving average around 46k, alts should be in the clear

Arweave is gaining a lot of traction recently, some say its connected to Solana growth, and others say its due for a Coinbase listing. The market cap is not enourmous in crypto sense.
Can this token double within the next few weeks?

mrlog

VIP
All my coins currently got red candles
:noneck:
maybe I’m spread too thin

what coins you got and on what platforms

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Arweave is gaining a lot of traction recently, some say its connected to Solana growth, and others say its due for a Coinbase listing. The market cap is not enourmous in crypto sense.
Can this token double within the next few weeks?

Looks like its sky rocketed already, probably risky entering now.

All my coins currently got red candles
:noneck:
maybe I’m spread too thin

what coins you got and on what platforms

DOT/Vet/Link should have some decent runs assuming Bitcoin behaves.

Apollo

VIP
As long as it holds 200 day moving average around 46k, alts should be in the clear

Everybody is expecting a repeat of 2013 (I follow lots of crypto people on twitter). The majority can't be always right. I remember the 2013 market. People back then weren't as bullish around this time and the Silk Road (a darknet marketplace) just got busted (lots of bearishness) and there were the first congressional hearings on bitcoin, then suddenly out of nowhere (mainly by Chinese traders) it pumped to 1K (from 100-200) which then caused the Chinese government to start its first crypto bans. I'm not feeling the same vibe. Now pretty much everyone is bullish. I suspect a disappointing Q4 '21, but a surprising upsurge Q1 '22 potentially.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I present to you the ultra-conservative bull trap avoiding indicator:

104 hull moving average
80 hull moving average

on the weekly time frame.

So long as BTC is still under this I am calling this a bull trap. Only a weekly close without touching any of these lines (which happened in May 2020) I consider a resumption of the bull market. They are at 51.4-52.4 at the moment.

eVt5WoA.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I present to you the ultra-conservative bull trap avoiding indicator:

104 hull moving average
80 hull moving average

on the weekly time frame.

So long as BTC is still under this I am calling this a bull trap. Only a weekly close without touching any of these lines (which happened in May 2020) I consider a resumption of the bull market. They are at 51.4-52.4 at the moment.

eVt5WoA.png

Seems to keep getting rejected at 50k while alts keep flying, set your stop losses folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts