Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Check out this woman's Elliott Wave channel, she is projecting 57K and then dump time. I think her analysis may be correct.

Shit is so volatile right now. It was at 28k like a month ago now its going to 58k lmaoo. I'll personally wait 2 weeks(beginning of September to jump in).

Apollo

VIP
Shit is so volatile right now. It was at 28k like a month ago now its going to 58k lmaoo. I'll personally wait 2 weeks(beginning of September to jump in).

That EW analysis is surprisingly unique. I haven't come across one like that so far and would catch many people by surprise (no new all-time highs in 2021 and also no big lows under 30K). I am leaning towards her analysis being correct. Her upside target for 2022 is ~200K, which is also nice.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Check out this woman's Elliott Wave channel, she is projecting 57K and then dump time. I think her analysis may be correct.

If it ranges in that zone for even a a few weeks Alts are gonna absolutely explode, and they already are.

Apollo

VIP
If it ranges in that zone for even a a few weeks Alts are gonna absolutely explode, and they already are.

When/if it goes from wave D to E (per the video), I think a lot of clowns may be blindsided by comparing it to 2018 and start shorting.

Lol, if I were a whale I would paint the BTC chart like that, max pain for many people.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When/if it goes from wave D to E (per the video), I think a lot of clowns may be blindsided by comparing it to 2018 and start shorting.

Lol, if I were a whale I would paint the BTC chart like that, max pain for many people.

That one dude who called 28k back in April as a bottom looking like a time traveler right now

I really like that channel, exposes all the crypto scams. This market is full of gullible millennials and zoomers that are easy to scam, watch out folks.

Remember this guy? He became a scammer:

Lool I remember his wife leaving him. I actually felt bad for him when his wife took his kid. I understand why she did that now. This guys is fucked loool. The millionaire title is all he has

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Anybody getting into NFT game, apparently there's 20xs all over the place in the last few weeks. :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.