Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@TekNiKo @cawaale

Doge is pumping because of a new listing on Coinbase. Perfect time to exit your Doge bags. This is financial advice.

@TekNiKo

Doge and Truebit were both at 0.35 cents last time I recommended this. Now doge is at 41 cents and Truebit at 54 cents. You have been warned. Long term Truebit = 10 dollars, Doge = 0.05 cents. :mjlaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bitcoin should either break out to 40s or back down to 30k soon here, it’s been tightening up the last couple days

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo look into NFY and Greek coins (Kappa, GAMMA, beta, rho) all blew up up today and seem to have some sort of connection with SpaceX apparently

Also very low max supply

Don't want to be an ultra bear, but look at BTC: it is in a rising wedge. Kind of dangerous. I will only get into low caps when my ''bull market is back'' signal triggers (so far nowhere near it).

risingwedgeschartpatterns.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Since some of you are lazy and won't expand into that crucial info, let me select the most important tweets from that storm:

gBsfZb2.jpg

Fundamental event that could cause this rekt scenario:

Ae3xLY9.jpg

NYAG deadline to make public commentary on the Tether documents = 25th of June 2021.
18th of May Tether had to provide the documents to the NYAG and look what happened around and after the 18th of May.

God I hope I don't look back at this post in envy like that short scenario post of the 6th of May.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Since some of you are lazy and won't expand into that crucial info, let me select the most important tweets from that storm:

gBsfZb2.jpg

Fundamental event that could cause this rekt scenario:

Ae3xLY9.jpg

NYAG deadline to make public commentary on the Tether documents = 25th of June 2021.
18th of May Tether had to provide the documents to the NYAG and look what happened around and after the 18th of May.

God I hope I don't look back at this post in envy like that short scenario post of the 6th of May.
I'm gonna hold, the market is going up, I'm gonna recover what I lost until that crash came :mjdontkno:

Apollo

VIP
I'm gonna hold

I got my fiat on the solana network as USDC controlled by my ledger device. If the Tether Armageddon comes exchanges may not be safu.

I'm also seeing moves made by Sam Bankman and the Circle/Coinbase crew to dethrone Tether as the #1 stablecoin. I think they have inside info on Tether not being legit, otherwise these moves make no sense:

1hqJ7Dg.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Pray to Allah this qashin will crash. So I can buy in again. Lost all of my crypto cash on these shitcoins. Nacalla

giphy.gif

Trade on Dexes like PancakeSwap or Bonfida (Solana) and only use BUSD or USDC (safe stablecoins). Exchanges are not safu. They will socialize losses and give everyone a haircut when Tether goes down. Bitfinex did this in 2016 (google Bitfinex haircut).

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
legit hope bitcoin drops 18k. Will be one of the biggest discount ever on any coin of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending