CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
My bids for BTC are at the 300 day moving average and for ETH at the 200 day moving average (simple moving averages, not EMA). Using the Triple MA forecast at Tradingview to front run the whales.

Going to remain in fiat until then.

Apollo

VIP
do you think I should wait til BTC hits 30k or less to buy other coins?

Use the 300 day moving average. BTC almost never stays under the 300 day moving average for long. Even if this is a bear market, then it will bounce from there.

Ethereum is a bit more bullish, so I raised the moving average number to 200.

Simple moving averages work better in a bear trend, Exponential moving averages work better in a bull trend. So use the simple MAs.

Use the 300 day moving average. BTC almost never stays under the 300 day moving average for long. Even if this is a bear market, then it will bounce from there.

Ethereum is a bit more bullish, so I raised the moving average number to 200.

Simple moving averages work better in a bear trend, Exponential moving averages work better in a bull trend. So use the simple MAs.
Saxib some of us on here are walking talking 68 iq wecels lool

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This could also end up being a fake out/final shake out and a massive rally weekend, dollar cost average dudes and cover your bases :mjpls:

:russ:
Sold 3k doges soon as I got my original investment back lol f*ck the profit get me my original shit back.
Retail traders never take profits even if they're up 100x, they don't know how to exit. But one thing that retail traders have mastered unfortunately for them is to see their 100x gain go down to the point of losing 60% of their initial investment lool

Apollo

VIP
@JohnCena

I just chickened out and removed my 31.4 bid. Stuff looks bearish. I think it will go into the 20s. :ohdamn:

The 31.4 bounce strategy was already played out twice last week. The whales will probably get those bidders rekt.

Not sure now.

@JohnCena

I just chickened out and removed my 31.4 bid. Stuff looks bearish. I think it will go into the 20s. :ohdamn:

The 31.4 bounce strategy was already played out twice last week. The whales will probably get those bidders rekt.

Not sure now.
That's what they expect everyone to do, similar concept to stop-loss hunting, they almost stopped me out of a great position I got in very cheap.

These **** will look at that order book and see the cluster of bids and stop-losses of retail traders all around the same expected areas and get them rekt.

You will not front run the manipulators, whatever the popular sentiments are, the opposite will happen, I am expecting either a 20-25k BTC or a big breakout this weekend which are two scenarios people expect the least to happen.

20k is more likely and better for risk/reward strategy, they certainly need more time to accumulate and accommodate new institutions which is a great buying opportunity for the rest of us that missed out on the bargain prices of last year.

Apollo

VIP
@Inquisitive_

Fibonacci suggest 25K will be the next low. Bid lowered to 26K, lol.

25K was also mentioned by that chan whale insider info leaker. Still think it was a credible leak.

New target: 25K, and if you want to front run the whales 26,006 (lol). Might take a few weeks (this summer) or could happen this weekend. Who knows.

DG3JA98.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts