Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Does any of this matter if you will be DCA even if there is a bear market. Wallahi timing the bottom just seems like a headache.

I can give you ''the bull market is back'' signal. But it won't be in place until mid-to-late August.

If you are scared now, cash out and just wait until then.

I can give you ''the bull market is back'' signal. But it won't be in place until mid-to-late August.

I understand but at the same time I want to be ahead if the bull market returns. DCA will mean ill be ahead unless it turns into a long ass bear market. Even then I feel that those who DCA after the last crash in 2018 still ended up ahead in the long run.

Apollo

VIP
I understand but at the same time I want to be ahead if the bull market returns. DCA will mean ill be ahead unless it turns into a long ass bear market. Even then I feel that those who DCA after the last crash in 2018 still ended up ahead in the long run.

DCAing is risky. We could be in an early 2018 type of scenario.

That signal I use would have gotten a person back in:

27 Dec 2011
5 Aug 2013
24 Jun 2015
7 Apr 2019

Pumps happened afterwards.

You can't catch the bottom with it, but it gives you the ''extreme bear is over'' signal.

DCAing is risky. We could be in an early 2018 type of scenario.

That signal I use would have gotten a person back in:

27 Dec 2011
5 Aug 2013
24 Jun 2015
7 Apr 2019

Pumps happened afterwards.

You can't catch the bottom with it, but it gives you the ''extreme bear is over'' signal.
Where is the signal you use if I may ask?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena

I just chickened out and removed my 31.4 bid. Stuff looks bearish. I think it will go into the 20s. :ohdamn:

The 31.4 bounce strategy was already played out twice last week. The whales will probably get those bidders rekt.

Not sure now.
fiat is the only safe option. I took all my crypto out. everything going down.

cant wait to buy dirt cheap alts when btc hits in the 20s.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

you think the bear signal will last til mid august? damn. will purchase then.

Lots of BTC and ETH longs on whales trades, could be either a bull trap that will lead to memorial day blood bath, or we were all wrong and are looking at a V shaped surprised recovery.

I posted earlier, they will do what people expect the least, majority are convinced with a drop to 30k and big V shaped recovery.

If I was part of the group of whales, I would set up a bull trap to capture those that went long and the huge crowds on the sideline that will FOMO in, then drop it under 30k to get the other side rekt, then push it back up and repeat that cycle.

As retail traders we have to factor in risk reward scenario, huge drop under 30k will bring the greatest reward for us on the sidelines and if we are wrong the down side risk is a buy back at a 10-15% premium.

Apollo

VIP
@Inquisitive_

I am leaning towards a slow grind back up as well to 40K or near it to get the 50K fomo back in before the real capitulation.

At the moment people are still a bit overly bearish on crypto twitter.

But I am not taking this trade. Remain in fiat.

Apollo

VIP

everyone here is a nitty

:mjlol:

Mainstream media always manipulates people with these extreme examples.

They love to highlight those retards who lucked out by buying Dogecoin for the lulz in 2020 and became rich and when the markets turn the other way they pump out fear stories.

I tend not to read MSM takes on crypto.

Interest rates across crypto super low, this is a sign of very few people taking on leverage which is what you would expect after the recent back to back record breaking liquidations.

I don't have the data but I would expect whales to perform their manipulations when the markets are over leveraged which is what caused the huge cascading drops that triggered other stop-losses.

This is a good metric to track on AAVE, the higher the interest rate, the more leverage is being used, and if we can figure out if retail is going long/short we know which side of the trade the 🐋 are taking and mimic them.

Interestingly the majority of the people now expecting a drop to mid 20's, but yesterday the whales all took the opposite LONG positions and retail went either short or stood on the sidelines waiting for the dip.

I can see why Warren buffet likes bear markets, that's where you make the most money, get in nice and early and when the bull cycle starts you are always in great profit and don't care about dips or corrections just getting out near the top.

Now we have to trade with the 1% to make money and get into good positions to ensure we don't get rekt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts