Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
you guys see that run ETC has done right? :patrice:

BTD, Bitcoin Diamond is about to do the same and this time I AM NOT missing it! It already increased 144%, it'll blow up just like the other one!

ETC is to ETH what BSV and BCH are to BTC.

Bitcoin Diamond and Bitcoin Gold are low tier shitcoins. These two are also not on Robinood.

Think of it this way, a bear market is a bull market for shorting, but shorting is evil and less fun.
I haven't dabbled in that at all, was too scared for longing/shorting/leveraging. Wish I put the time to learn it and test it out a bit. I've had a few predictions that were spot one, but oh well

By taxes do you guys mean declaring your income voluntarily and doing a tax assessment, or automatically getting tax charged on withdrawals?

tanking? it's gonna hit it's ATH :lolbron:

I started to inform myself about crypto taxes in Canada.....wallahi I'm fuming right now, it's daylight robbery, you get taxed on unrealized gains and you get taxed crypto to crypto @Desert Flower was right f*ck this place :pacspit: so fucking unreasonable one of the few places that enforce that. Gonna try to learn how to use monero to hide this shit and get different wallets abohodo a wassaan :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
I’m not surprised. This country hates people who try to make something of themselves. It’s almost ingrained to work as little and make as little so that you’re taxed little.

But “FrEe HeAlTh CaRe.”

Apollo

VIP
I haven't dabbled in that at all, was too scared for longing/shorting/leveraging. Wish I put the time to learn it and test it out a bit. I've had a few predictions that were spot one, but oh well

This is the secret sauce how to turn an expected crypto bear market into a shorting bull market:

A few weeks after the second 2021 Pi Cycle Top on BTC (expecting Q3 or Q4 2021), put on a short during a high RSI rating on the 4 hour chart (near top of a relief rally, would be like shorting BTC around 16-17K on Jan 6th 2018), then sit back and relax as prices dump.

^ This strategy worked for the 2013 top and for the 2017 top,

This is the secret sauce how to turn an expected crypto bear market into a shorting bull market:

A few days after the second 2021 Pi Cycle Top on BTC (expecting Q3 or Q4 2021), put on a short during a high RSI rating on the 4 hour chart (near top of a relief rally, would be like shorting BTC around 16-17K on Jan 6th 2018), then sit back and relax as prices dump.

i know nothing about shorting or leveraging rather stick to hopium of shitcoins and holding the top coins

:wow1:

Apollo

VIP
i know nothing about shorting or leveraging rather stick to hopium of shitcoins and holding the top coins

:wow1:

If you make money shorting in the beginning of a bear market and then when you close the short and think the bear is over but you get rekt a little bit by the final capitulation bottom (but you don't sell/don't capitulate), then you will be close to break even at the ultimate lows.

This is how you get 1,000% gains for the 2025-2026 bull market.

A few weeks after the second 2021 Pi Cycle Top on BTC (expecting Q3 or Q4 2021), put on a short during a high RSI rating on the 4 hour chart (near top of a relief rally, would be like shorting BTC around 16-17K on Jan 6th 2018), then sit back and relax as prices dump.

You know once I make it we're gonna have to sit down and you gonna have to let me treat saxiib :friendhug:

If you make money shorting in the beginning of a bear market and then when you close the short and think the bear is over but you get rekt a little bit by the final capitulation bottom (but you don't sell/don't capitulate), then you will be close to break even at the ultimate lows.

This is how you get 1,000% gains for the 2025-2026 bull market.

Sounds complicated

Apollo

VIP

@Ghengis Kaarhis @Dawo

A big if.. but what if we never get a second Pi Cycle top and that 65K top during the Coinbase listing was the top?

Then this strategy is already in effect on a short from $58,000.

Oooh sheeeeit.

#FUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts