Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggest evidence that the American Government has a backdoor in all cryptos.

They have backdoors in any software related company that wants to operate in USA

All USA ISPs backbone routers are backdoored everything its a surveillance state

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

bogdanoff+crypto+meme.png

Apollo

VIP
They have backdoors in any software related company that wants to operate in USA

All USA ISPs backbone routers are backdoored everything its a surveillance state

I was joking, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Dropping less than BTC for sure, unlike the alts getting crushed as usual

I am now almost certain that Ethereum will flip BTC this cycle. ETH would be a better market leader for all of crypto and has less of a toxic subculture than BTC.

I was joking, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I am now almost certain that Ethereum will flip BTC this cycle. ETH would be a better market leader for all of crypto and has less of a toxic subculture than BTC.

All western countries force software/tech companies to allow them to have backdoors i checked my desktop network connections and i see it sometimes connected to random ip address which are not windows update or https related

Everyones being watched

:mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
Cardano is really much stronger than Polkadot. I underestimated how powerful cult-like followings can be. Doge, XRP, Chainlink are also a bit cultish and not to forget the biggest cult of all BTC of course. Coins with cult-like supporters tend to do well.

I now think Cardano is the only serious Ethereum competitor. Polkadot lost its momentum, but who knows perhaps when the parachains get launched it might become a close competition between those two again, but for now clearly Cardano is the #1 ''ETH killer''. The community in Dot is more in it for the tech and show fewer signs of fanboy-ism.

PS. Charles Hoskinson is only in his early 30s, yet he looks like he is in his 40s, lol. Cadaans age so badly. Nevertheless, the guy is a bit charismatic and knows how to hype up his coin with frequent media appearances and strong activity on social media. Vitalik and Gavin are much more in the background, especially Gavin Wood.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Cardano is really much stronger than Polkadot. I underestimated how powerful cult-like followings can be. Doge, XRP, Chainlink are also a bit cultish and not to forget the biggest cult of all BTC of course. Coins with cult-like supporters tend to do well.

I now think Cardano is the only serious Ethereum competitor. Polkadot lost its momentum, but who knows perhaps when the parachains get launched it might become a close competition between those two again, but for now clearly Cardano is the #1 ''ETH killer''. The community in Dot is more in it for the tech and show fewer signs of fanboy-ism.

PS. Charles Hoskinson is only in his early 30s, yet he looks like he is in his 40s, lol. Cadaans age so badly. Nevertheless, the guy is a bit charismatic and knows how to hype up his coin with frequent media appearances and strong activity on social media. Vitalik and Gavin are much more in the background, especially Gavin Wood.
what are your thoughts on XRP's potential. I'm hearing news that they're going to win the lawsuit or settle and Ripple will be going public after that.

Apollo

VIP
what are your thoughts on XRP's potential. I'm hearing news that they're going to win the lawsuit or settle and Ripple will be going public after that.

Dunno, coin flip in my opinion. The current SEC chief has expressed negative stuff on it. It could be made an example off for them to go after even more Proof-of-Stake (PoS)-like coins (setting legal precedent). PoS have a lot more similarities to traditional shares than Proof-of-Work (PoW) coins do.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
@Apollo Gazing in to ur crystal ball plus crunching, comparing and cross referencing all the indicators at ur disposal , what is the short and long term crypto market trend yu see so far, and is it inversely or positively correlated with the stock market or decoupled from it in your (Fortune telling) opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending