Crazy/Funny/Shocking stories from your school days

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't get school shootings or anything at the schools here in the UK however whenever I talk about my school experience to people , they always get shocked

- Religious studies teacher has sexual relations with an 18 year old student(on the school grounds), she doesn't even get fired

- Teacher threatens to throw students out of a window on his last day

- A 27 teacher slept with a 13 year student , he did go to jail

- Teacher has an affair with another teacher, his wife finds out and comes to the school to fight the woman he was cheating with. Students had to jump in and stop her

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they tried to kill 3 boys

- An overly obese nutritionist comes to the school to give a lecture on healthy eating and exercise , after way through he has a heart attack on the stage

- Spanish teacher gets arrested during school because her daughter who goes school called the police on her for slapping the night before

- Someone tried to stab another student during our real gcse maths exam, I got to cheat during the chaos :trumpsmirk:

what about yall?
I went to “artistical high school“ and this guy came out in a class and the next 6 other guys came out. My mum made me change schools :pachah1:she thought I might become gay too :mjlol:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
They must be enjoying life with that inheritance:trumpsmirk:
Cadaan chavs are definitely one of the most annoying groups in school:susp:

yh and chavs hate somalis

I was the only somali in my school at one point , best believe I had to fight off those rats :mjcry:

Macalin M

Out here
yh and chavs hate somalis

I was the only somali in my school at one point , best believe I had to fight off those rats :mjcry:
Chavs are nothing, me and my Jamaican and Nigerian boys used to bully them after footy practice

They would always chat shit and end up getting dropped by this 6’4 Yardie
He was too tall at the time

No good stories from me but a few to relate from my friends. One girl that was in my class went to a school where the headteacher was a paedophile old cadaan man and he used to touch kids and molest them. She told me that they only found out because he hung himself and they found the kid's pictures in his house and he wrote about how guilty he felt for violating those children. Another friend went to a school in wembley, where apparently the african headmaster took all the money and ran back to africa dave chappelle style.

I forgot about all the cyber bullying at my school :damn: more than a dozen girls trusted this one guy and sent him nudes, he was blackmailing them for months.

one of those girls was a close friend of mine:dead:

He had a folder for every girl in the year , the guy was a total creep

He must have been older than you guys to kawal all them girls or he has mad game to get that many nudes from one school. We had to diverse just to make sure they don't know each other.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
He must have been older than you guys to kawal all them girls or he has mad game to get that many nudes from one school. We had to diverse just to make sure they don't know each other.

He was actually really messed up coz he picked on girls who had issues at home and used that to get close to them. Other girls he picked on had insecurity issues and he would act like he is there friend only online but say "who know how school is" , everyone is really immature and would take the piss and say we are going out so let's keep it a secret.

He would work his way to get their trust and eventually act like he is their bf and get the pics.

I personally didn't get how they fell for it since he was a complete nacaas at school but maybe they thought they got to see his other side or something , that's what one girl said anyway

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The stupid unnecessary lock down drills were pretty shocking. Apart from student fighting nothing interesting happened

• Crazy fights and near stabbings
  • Pedo teacher(s) in school (only one was charged)
  • Student commited homocide
  • Guy tried to kill himself in the washroom
There is more but I can't remember...

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
We don't get school shootings or anything at the schools here in the UK however whenever I talk about my school experience to people , they always get shocked

- Religious studies teacher has sexual relations with an 18 year old student(on the school grounds), she doesn't even get fired

- Teacher threatens to throw students out of a window on his last day

- A 27 teacher slept with a 13 year student , he did go to jail

- Teacher has an affair with another teacher, his wife finds out and comes to the school to fight the woman he was cheating with. Students had to jump in and stop her

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they tried to kill 3 boys

- An overly obese nutritionist comes to the school to give a lecture on healthy eating and exercise , after way through he has a heart attack on the stage

- Spanish teacher gets arrested during school because her daughter who goes school called the police on her for slapping the night before

- Someone tried to stab another student during our real gcse maths exam, I got to cheat during the chaos :trumpsmirk:

what about yall?
The fat one i funny

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wth they brought that qabil shit into high school? :mjlol:

You must’ve went to school filled with fobs wallahi
Fobs. We are not that much into qabiil as you guys. I hardly new the qabiil of my classmates in high school. Last week a say wallahi asks me what my qabiil is. Told him iam somali lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending