Crazy/Funny/Shocking stories from your school days

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Wait.....u believe those are contacts?
:mjlaugh:
And what about my baby hairs walaal i forgot.

they slayed, sis

De53m.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
My most wildest story isnt rather wild but very personal. I almost married my second cousin. I was 19 she was 24. I told her i was serious about her. She was kinda shocked and engaged at that time. I wanted her to ditch the guy that was engaged to her. Wallahi i almost took a nigga fiance. She was kinda ashamed to marry a teenager and was afraid what people might say. My dad talked me out of it. It was becoming a big deal for the grooms family. The woman was drop dead gorgeous and tall with long soft hair, she was slim MashAllah. Anyways, i probably wouldve had 5 kids by now. All my cousin sisters are hella attractive wallahi.
:ahh:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
My most wildest story isnt rather wild but very personal. I almost married my second cousin. I was 19 she was 24. I told her i was serious about her. She was kinda shocked and engaged at that time. I wanted her to ditch the guy that was engaged to her. Wallahi i almost took a nigga fiance. She was kinda ashamed to marry a teenager and was afraid what people might say. My dad talked me out of it. It was becoming a big deal for the grooms family. The woman was drop dead gorgeous and tall with long soft hair, she was slim MashAllah. Anyways, i probably wouldve had 5 kids by now. All my cousin sisters are hella attractive wallahi.
:ahh:

That miskeen guy was about to get jilted :lolbron:

Did he ever find out his fiance was about to get snatched?

We don't get school shootings or anything at the schools here in the UK however whenever I talk about my school experience to people , they always get shocked

- Religious studies teacher has sexual relations with an 18 year old student(on the school grounds), she doesn't even get fired

- Teacher threatens to throw students out of a window on his last day

- A 27 teacher slept with a 13 year student , he did go to jail

- Teacher has an affair with another teacher, his wife finds out and comes to the school to fight the woman he was cheating with. Students had to jump in and stop her

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they tried to kill 3 boys

- An overly obese nutritionist comes to the school to give a lecture on healthy eating and exercise , after way through he has a heart attack on the stage

- Spanish teacher gets arrested during school because her daughter who goes school called the police on her for slapping the night before

- Someone tried to stab another student during our real gcse maths exam, I got to cheat during the chaos :trumpsmirk:

what about yall?
This is definitely South London :chrisfreshhah:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Oh this is fucking funny...wallahi

Ok i had another cousin who was from Australia and i one day went to their house to get something for my mom and when i walk in everyone starts looking at me weird. All the girls start giggling looking at me and one of my cousin sisters lets call her suad. I asked what was up and everyone starts looking at suad. So, one of the girls qarxis her and says
"Abaay Abaay, suad was saying your name in her sleep." Everyone starts laughing.
Awww Miskeenta started crying it was so cute wallahi. She ran into her room shy asf. She never gave me eye contact after that. She always ran into the room when i went to their house. I would tease the f*ck outta her. She was so embarrassed that day.
:russ::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts