Crazy/Funny/Shocking stories from your school days

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
We don't get school shootings or anything at the schools here in the UK however whenever I talk about my school experience to people , they always get shocked

- Religious studies teacher has sexual relations with an 18 year old student(on the school grounds), she doesn't even get fired

- Teacher threatens to throw students out of a window on his last day

- A 27 teacher slept with a 13 year student , he did go to jail

- Teacher has an affair with another teacher, his wife finds out and comes to the school to fight the woman he was cheating with. Students had to jump in and stop her

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they tried to kill 3 boys

- An overly obese nutritionist comes to the school to give a lecture on healthy eating and exercise , after way through he has a heart attack on the stage

- Spanish teacher gets arrested during school because her daughter who goes school called the police on her for slapping the night before

- Someone tried to stab another student during our real gcse maths exam, I got to cheat during the chaos :trumpsmirk:

what about yall?

Last edited:
We don't get school shootings or anything at the schools here in the UK however whenever I talk about my school experience to people , they always get shocked

- Religious studies teacher has sexual relations with an 18 year old student(on the school grounds), she doesn't even get fired

- Teacher has an affair with another teacher, his wife finds out and comes to the school to fight the woman he was cheating with. Students had to jump in and stop her

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they try to kill 3 boys

- An overly obese nutritionist comes to the school to give a lecture on healthy eating and exercise , after way through he has a heart attack on the stage

- Spanish teacher gets arrested during school because her daughter who goes school called the police on her for slapping the night before

- Someone tried to stab another student during our real gcse maths exam, I got to cheat during the chaos :trumpsmirk:

what about yall?
The exam one and the fat one can't be true :russ:

Anyone remember beyblade?
images

Well, there was this Vietnamese kid called Andy in my class, we were probably about nine at the time. One day out of nowhere he grabs his beyblade and lets it rip.....

Straight towards a girls forehead. It was chaos, blood was spraying on the table, girls were screaming while some boys - including me - were trying to keep the laughter in because Andy looked so retarded and scared. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Overall good day cause we got to go home early.

Something really scary happened at my school. It traumatised the kids where some parents threatened to take their kids out of the school.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I fell off a cliff when I was playing a game with friends, couldn't walk for a while.
A gang invaded my school cause of some dude talking shit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

- A gang from a rival school runs into our school's boys locker room and they tried to kill 3 boys

what about yall?

Back in the day of dinosaur.....school days.....wearing shorts and showing your legs was breaking news in the local news room

Crazy moment for us is when we had a lockdown cause a dude had a shotgun a block away, turns out i knew this dude and they let him back into the school the next year.

When a dumb parent requested the school no more study booklets for exams because exans are too hard. They actually did it and I failied my exams what a dumb parent can she or he be.

I called a somali teacher a malteser head he was from Cardiff UK who can't make a sound of af soomali, he called me a nacas. I ended up calling him a Somali sheepshagger.

what about yall?
I remember a kid rachet his clank SPOILER="You know"]Masturbation[/SPOILER] on camera and posting it to the whole school.:siilaanyolaugh:

He had pretty small one.:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yh we were small in numbers we knew each other’s qabiil but we didn’t discriminate cause we didn’t know fkd... except if they were hawiye
That’s so weird wallahi. Somalis in high school hardly ever know about qabil or make a gang based on qabil. You must live in a weird area ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending