Crazy/Funny/Shocking stories from your school days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My school was boring, nothing really happened but after secondary school
people started killing themselves and getting addicted and some dying from drugs.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Anyone remember beyblade?
images

Well, there was this Vietnamese kid called Andy in my class, we were probably about nine at the time. One day out of nowhere he grabs his beyblade and lets it rip.....

Straight towards a girls forehead. It was chaos, blood was spraying on the table, girls were screaming while some boys - including me - were trying to keep the laughter in because Andy looked so retarded and scared. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Overall good day cause we got to go home early.

:mjlol::russ::russ: omg beyblades I forgot about those.

:russ: I remember violently playing with mine on the day I brought it and broke it immediately. I think it was the commercials, they always showed the kids playing with it like maniacs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead::dead::dead::gucciwhat: your school years sound soo wild omg

why was the hate for the Swahili kids??:mjlol:

I remember a kid rachet his clank SPOILER="You know"]Masturbation[/SPOILER] on camera and posting it to the whole school.:siilaanyolaugh:

He had pretty small one.:damn:

:damn: omg that is so embarrassing

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
:dwill:

omg that sounds scary, how long were you unable to walk ?
About 6 months, and there was another story where some chinese creep tried to kidnapp me outside school. Nigga stood with a camera taking pics, had his car nearby too. Alx I was an asshole as a kid.

Anyone remember beyblade?
images

Well, there was this Vietnamese kid called Andy in my class, we were probably about nine at the time. One day out of nowhere he grabs his beyblade and lets it rip.....

Straight towards a girls forehead. It was chaos, blood was spraying on the table, girls were screaming while some boys - including me - were trying to keep the laughter in because Andy looked so retarded and scared. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Overall good day cause we got to go home early.
We used play beyblade in 2010 during elementary, I was a violent kid. There was a somali kid addicted to it, I was pissed off that he was better than me and I threw my pegasus on his head. He was in sickbay and I walked home free with out hasslel

MariaMaria

I forgot about all the cyber bullying at my school :damn: more than a dozen girls trusted this one guy and sent him nudes, he was blackmailing them for months.

one of those girls was a close friend of mine:dead:

He had a folder for every girl in the year , the guy was a total creep

:mjlol::russ::russ: omg beyblades I forgot about those.

:russ: I remember violently playing with mine on the day I brought it and broke it immediately. I think it was the commercials, they always showed the kids playing with it like maniacs

:dead::dead::dead::gucciwhat: your school years sound soo wild omg

why was the hate for the Swahili kids??:mjlol:

:damn: omg that is so embarrassing
Beef with swahilis started when one of the swahili guys was using my somali friends phone he went on his photo gallery and found pictures of my boys dick:lolbron: he said his dick was the size of a thumb and then the swahilis started telling all the girls somali boys have little dicks:mjlol: wallahi it was on sight from there:pachah1:

MariaMaria

About 6 months, and there was another story where some chinese creep tried to kidnapp me outside school. Nigga stood with a camera taking pics, had his car nearby too. Alx I was an asshole as a kid.

that's terrifying :damn: did you ever tell the police?

some creepy nurse looking lady in her car pulled up at a bus stop and tried to kidnap a kid in my school right in front of me, I screamed and told the lady to shoo

Macalin M

Out here
Beef with swahilis started when one of the swahili guys was using my somali friends phone he went on his photo gallery and found pictures of my boys dick:lolbron: he said his dick was the size of a thumb and then the swahilis started telling all the girls somali boys have little dicks:mjlol: wallahi it was on sight from there:pachah1:
The only race fights we had was African vs Jamaican

Apart from that it was certain groups that had issues

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Except for one student that got stabbed to death and another student that murdered a student from another school, i can't remember a lot of serious violence...infact i can't remember much now its been nearly 13 years :francis:

MariaMaria

Except for one student that got stabbed to death and another student that murdered a student from another school, i can't remember a lot of serious violence...infact i can't remember much now its been nearly 13 years :francis:

white kids always be snitching , never trust them :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending