Could you marry a divorced person (no kids)? You havent been married before

I would have investigated but that is almost never the case. They think a bad husband is someone who comes home late and they must be given the divorce papers for this reason. Most of the time, it's the fault of the woman. They also initiate the divorce most of the time over frivolous reasons. I watched a video this week of a man over 100 years old who said women of his time would never have divorced their husbands.
Bro he could of been abusive. He could of been an undercover addict, or they just weren’t suitable and they split.

Depends how long he was married for. If it was a few months then absolutely not

You would prejudge him without knowing what happened then. Assumptions can be accurate sometimes but it is better to form an opinion based on facts. You could pass a great guy who may have been dealt a bad hand or experienced something out of his control. You wouldn't know unless you took a time to check. Of course, being attracted to him should come first.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You would prejudge him without knowing what happened then. Assumptions can be accurate sometimes but it is better to form an opinion based on facts. You could pass a great guy who may have been dealt a bad hand or experienced something out of his control.
True it’s something to think about tho. My fear would be the same thing happening to me. But if he’s a genuinely good person why not

Divorcees get no love from me, she could be seeing her ex-husband behind my back can't do that sir. I don't like my valuables preowned, would you buy a PS5 that's preowned that has corona on it.

Only if humans were a gaming console. I would buy PS5 used and stick my own HDD upgraded. Would take it with gloves and sanitize the surface to get rid of the corona. Sell it way cheap to me saxib.

You guys don’t even know what dayus means. When your wife goes out Half naked and you don’t care then you are a dayus. Marrying a woman who already has kids does not make you a dayus. The prophet sws married Umm salama , she had 3 kids.
The Prophet was a great man, he married undesirables to lessen the stigma to his people.

Sure dayus isn't the right word, but it still makes no sense to raise another man's kid.

You guys don’t even know what dayus means. When your wife goes out Half naked and you don’t care then you are a dayus. Marrying a woman who already has kids does not make you a dayus. The prophet sws married Umm salama , she had 3 kids.
Words like dayus, simp and cuck are thrown around very often on sspot.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'd marry a divorced person considering it wasn't her fault the divorce happened. I'd probably consult with the ex-husband but I'd take what he says with a grain of salt.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Why not?

Marriage is about friendship and mutual support. Would you rather marry a hot virgin bıtch who is focused on making your life hell or someone who can be your partner for life without prejudice regardless of her situation?

Trending

Latest posts