Could you marry a divorced person (no kids)? You havent been married before

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I would date a divorced woman but marry? Hell no. My wife cannot be used and abused by another man she must be clean. If you live in a city full of d(h)ilos then it can be hard to find a right one

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The prophet did a lot of things that you should be above else you’ll be in prison faster than you could say blank
58009C3E-BC52-4134-BFE1-EF6574079023.jpeg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A divorcee wether with kids or not indicates a serious red flag,
so,
Nah, I'll pass that to my homie in Sweden

@The Smooth-Operator wouldn't mind at all, since he is a garoob slayer .
Theres definitely something wrong with the water in Stockholm hence you see many young men chasing after milfs

I would date a divorced woman but marry? Hell no. My wife cannot be used and abused by another man she must be clean. If you live in a city full of d(h)ilos then it can be hard to find a right one

How old are you? First of all, people get married not to be used or abused. It is the natural course many humans take as they grow old and find someone they like, or when they marry through traditional methods like arranged marriages. Secondly, there are no guarantees that marriages would last forever. In fact, divorce is the best means to settle irreconcilable differences between two adults. For some women, divorce is a escape from abuse and a difficult life, so getting divorced to such victims means freedom and a life of ease.

I think what most of you youngsters mean when you object to a divorced woman or man is you want someone fresh. State that opinion without sounding immature or listing ridiculous reasons that make no sense.

Divorce is an option for adults to split. Some abuse that option and use it to marry often, exclusively male practice and they happen to be few in the community. Good thing is everyone knows and nobody should allow their female relative to be married to such losers.

Everyone should find someone they are pleased with to marry, whether that person was married before or never married is immaterial. This is how adults think.

I have seen that first hand it's very prevalent. I have even seen a fully autistic man being sent home to marry there's something so sick about that.

If the girl marrying the handicap gets a good life though and upgrades her economic status and that of her family from the new income, I personally think the arrangement would be tolerable. But conditional upon full disclosure to the family of the girl and to the girl herself so they know what they are getting into.

Not so much about Autistic and unstable person but something like deafness or similar type disability that would not disable the person from being a husband.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If her ex-man was a wasteman and she is solid. I'd wife her no doubt.
If her ex-man was solid good guy. I'd be more hesitant of her because why would she leave him?
But then again it depends on the circumstances and how well we click.
Besides, not everyone is for everyone

Trending