Could you marry a divorced person (no kids)? You havent been married before

This sounds very very specific :silanyolaugh: anyways my first question is wouldn’t it be obvious if someone had mental issues especially severe?

Hasn't happened to me or anyone I personally know, but I've heard of shit like that and it always cracked me up. Still acuthubillah wouldn't wish it on even my worst enemy

Hasn't happened to me or anyone I personally know, but I've heard of shit like that and it always cracked me up. Still acuthubillah wouldn't wish it on even my worst enemy
This can only happen if people get married really fast before they even know each other very well, or if it's an arranged marriage.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
This is why it’s good to get to know the person first. I’ve also heard of ppl sending their mentally ill sons back home to marry :francis:

As long as he does not have kids I don’t mind and it’s a good thing he’ll have some experience from his previous marriage. However, the down side is that he might compare the current marriage to the previous and might expect certain things which I may not live up to.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't have any issues marrying a divorcee or a single mom, it's all about the person. I understand it's challenging becoming a dad through marriage but I believe I can do it :)

Some of these comments are ignorant. Keep thinking like that I see most of you will end up divorced within months of marriage

Trending