Could you marry a divorced person (no kids)? You havent been married before

Divorce isn't a death sentence and there's nothing wrong with in marrying divorcee with kids or no kids. If you genuinely care for the person and find them suitable, then divorce shouldn't be a blocking factor.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Could it be she was unlucky and married the wrong man?

I would have investigated but that is almost never the case. They think a bad husband is someone who comes home late and they must be given the divorce papers for this reason. Most of the time, it's the fault of the woman. They also initiate the divorce most of the time over frivolous reasons. I watched a video this week of a man over 100 years old who said women of his time would never have divorced their husbands.

I would have investigated but that is almost never the case. They think a bad husband is someone who comes home late and they must be given the divorce papers for this reason. Most of the time, it's the fault of the woman. They also initiate the divorce most of the time over frivolous reasons. I watched a video this week of a man over 100 years old who said women of his time would never have divorced their husbands.
That's biased way of looking at things sxb.. There are some crazy ass women out there who are unruly, but as I said if she's a good woman who was unlucky and ended up with a dead beat husband, and we click well then I would give her a chance.

Trending

Latest posts