Macalin M

Out here
McDonald’s opening stores for delivery but the only one in south London is Tooting :mjcry:

Very sexy halimo doing the news broadcast at the beginning. The things I would do to her walle shoutout citynews for putting baddies on their roster

Sticking to the topic shoutout to my man doug ford real nigga wallahi hes reopening businesses soon now I can finally smoke proper loud from dispensary and not weak street reggie
Shes cute

0AEEDA4A-EC20-4A5A-AE2C-6D5553663B51.jpeg

anyone who voted for this fat piece of xaar has blood on their hands

View attachment 114301
anyone who voted for this fat piece of xaar has blood on their hands
Conservatives have been gutting the NHS for more than a decade. Brown, Cameron and now Boris with his "people should pay, they'll value it more" bollocks.

There's no accountability for their disastrous policies. They f*ck things up with their austerity/cuts, then some labour candidate gets elected and public spending gets ridiculous again. Until they're inevitably replaced by another disconnected Eton college f-ggot who couldn't tell you the price of of milk if his life depended on it.
Instead of stockpiling PPE and learning from this, they'll just try to get reparation shekels from China, to get the public all riled up, meanwhile they'll allow the CCP via Huawei to build some of the UK's 5G infrastructure.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This is my current corona fighting stack:

Vitamin C 1000 MG
Vitamin D-3 10,000 IU
Zinc Picolinate 50 MG

Anything else I need to add?

wait 10,000 IU? isn't that extremly high ? I take 2000iu also with the zinc tablets that I have they are 15mg why do you have such high dosages? Or is mine just very low

:damsel:

Apollo

VIP
wait 10,000 IU? isn't that extremly high ? I take 2000iu also with the zinc tablets that I have they are 15mg why do you have such high dosages? Or is mine just very low

:damsel:

Yeah, usually standard dosages for Vitamin D3 are lower, but you never absorb what is in that pill completely and nonwhite people living at northern latitudes generally always need higher than normal dosages.

Lol apparently the U.K. will be opening up next week. This is whilst the average death rate is 700 people (this is what is just reported). The real figure could be 20-30% more. The WHO said we should be testing all suspected cases, the government is only testing key workers. Worse still the new hospitals they have built only have resources for respiratory conditions, now we know COVID impacts major organs and can cause blood clots the new hospitals are essentially useless and are going unused.

It’s absurd to think countries like Germany are opening up because they have the disease under control, the U.K. is opening up for business. Worse still, the majority of Brits are delusional enough to think the government is dealing with this well. What a mess.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol apparently the U.K. will be opening up next week. This is whilst the average death rate is 700 people (this is what is just reported). The real figure could be 20-30% more. The WHO said we should be testing all suspected cases, the government is only testing key workers. Worse still the new hospitals they have built only have resources for respiratory conditions, now we know COVID impacts major organs and can cause blood clots the new hospitals are essentially useless and are going unused.

It’s absurd to think countries like Germany are opening up because they have the disease under control, the U.K. is opening up for business. Worse still, the majority of Brits are delusional enough to think the government is dealing with this well. What a mess.

Weird that deaths are still that high, I guess Bojo can finally test herd immunity

Weird that deaths are still that high, I guess Bojo can finally test herd immunity

It's because they are incompetent. I actually don't think they are evil, they look like they are trying but they are often too slow and inexperienced. We should have put a woman in charge like New Zealand, Germany and Canada.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Another semi-celeb victim to this

It's because they are incompetent. I actually don't think they are evil, they look like they are trying but they are often too slow and inexperienced. We should have put a woman in charge like New Zealand, Germany and Canada.

Put her in charge.

DRACO

VIP
In the second half of the video he talks about the large numbers of Covid cases in the Somali community in Sweden and Finland.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
UK rail worker dies of coronavirus after being spat at while on duty

''Belly Mujinga, 47, was working on the concourse of Victoria station in south-west London on the morning of 22 March when a man who said he had Covid-19 spat and coughed at her and a colleague. Within days of the assault, both women fell ill with the virus.

Mujinga, the mother of an 11-year-old girl, Ingrid, was admitted to Barnet hospital and put on a ventilator but died on 5 April.''

^ Wow.