J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
dad badan oo soomaali ah ayuu cudurkan ku dhacay wll, anigo yurub ku nool waxaan ogahay in ugu yaraan 3 qof oo soomaali ah ku dhintay cudurkan dartis, ugu badnan dadka waayeelka ah.

This :dzmxmmb:, we should not be selfish and think about the consequences there is no need to go there now until the situation calms down.
Somalis need to take measures , they need to not greet anyone they see, close their mouth all the time , not touch their nose , avoid spitting on the floor, must use soap and handwash materials , mask faces won't be crucial because Gasmasks are more efficient

They should isolate themselves if infected instead of heading to the local maqaaxi for FKD
They should avoid contact at all

The world is becoming unpredictable and every possibilities are inevitable and we cannot know for sure what awaits our fate despite the uncertain circumstances taking place we should remain resilient and not panic like the media instilling fear on us , yes life is dear and should value it's commodity and acknowledge the dangers surronding us

The media is profiting from us also they are unreliable there aren't sufficient information just stereotypes and speculations , there are no vaccines they keep saying and I ask them is that suppose to make us feel better or soothe the anxieties we have

ኢትዮጵያዊ ጓደኛዬ እንዴት ነህ?
ሕይወት እስከዚህ ድረስ እንዴት ነው?
በዓለም ዙሪያ ምን እየተካሄደ ቢሆንም

ይህ ወረርሽኝ ፣ የአፍሪካ ባልደረቦቼ እና ውድ ጎረቤቶቼ ዓለምን እየጎዱ መሆናቸውን ማየት ለእኛ ያስፈራል ፡፡

አየር መንገዱ ወደ ጣሊያን እና ወደ አውሮፕላን በረራዎች ለማቅረብ ፈቃደኛ አልሆነም
በቀጥታ ከቻይና በረራዎች ሲመጣ ያስፈራል
በሁለቱ አገራት መካከል ያለው የጋራ ተጠቃሚነት እና ለእርስዎ ኢኮኖሚ ምን ያህል ሊያበረክት እንደሚችል አምናለሁ ፣ ግን ሕይወት ራሱ የሸቀጥ ምርት ነው

የአቢሲኒያ ህዝብ ይጠፋል ብለን ማሰብ የለብንም
ምክንያቱም ህልምህን እናደንቃለን
አመሰግናለሁ

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
1,140 new cases in uk:dead: and 10 new deaths

thats like a 300+ jump in cases

Ten more people have died after being diagnosed with coronavirus, with 1,140 cases now confirmed in the UK.

It brings the total number of fatalities linked to the outbreak to 21 in the UK.

The number of people testing positive for the infection was up by 342 from 798 the previous day.

Health officials say 37,746 people have so far been tested.

The ten patients who died were all aged over 60 and were in "the at-risk groups", said Professor Chris Whitty, chief medical officer for England.

They were being cared for by nine trusts including Buckinghamshire, Sandwell & West Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Barts, London, north Middlesex and Chester.

Prof Whitty said: "I understand this increase in the number of deaths linked to COVID-19 will be a cause for concern for many.

They were being cared for by nine trusts including Buckinghamshire, Sandwell & West Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Barts, London, north Middlesex and Chester.

Prof Whitty said: "I understand this increase in the number of deaths linked to COVID-19 will be a cause for concern for many.

"The public should know every measure we are taking is seeking to save lives and protect the most vulnerable.

"Every single one of us has a role to play in achieving this. If you have a new continuous cough or high temperature, please stay at home for seven days. I also encourage everyone to be washing their hands for 20 seconds regularly.

"I offer my sincere condolences to the families and friends who have received this difficult news. I ask that their privacy is respected at this time."

The latest figures come as the government plans to ban mass gatherings of more than 500 people as its ramps up measures to tackle the spread of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus.

Emergency laws being brought in could also give police and immigration officers the power to detain people if they are suspected of being infected and the ability to direct schools to stay open, according to reports.

Meanwhile, the World Health Organisation says Europe has become the epicentre of the pandemic.

Ministers had previously resisted calls to ban large-scale gatherings even though some major sporting events including the London Marathon and all Premier League matches have already been postponed.

more on sky news
Coronavirus: Ten more die in UK as cases top 1,100 | UK News | Sky News

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I think it’s beautiful how this virus is reminding everyone to get back to basic life.

Macalin M

Out here
upload_2020-3-15_7-54-22.png

At this point, I don't know if it's incompetence or a bigbrain 4D chess move by the government to genocide boomers and reduce their drain on the NHS.

The Tories literally have eugenicists in government. This isn't just incompetence, it's gross negligence and psychopathy.

The Tories literally have eugenicists in government. This isn't just incompetence, it's gross negligence and psychopathy.
I think he'll only go so far with this genocidal plan of his before the international community has a shit-fit. They're being criticized by those corrupt trannies at the WHO of all people lol.
Inshallah I live long enough to see Boris in a bodybag.

Good excuse too miss work. I called in sick last week so i can meet up my brother in Edmonton to chill.

My boss was nervous as fcck. Telling me too take the next 3days off and call Ashley when your feeling better kkk.

:lolbron:

now i actually think im coming down with a cold a real one fml.
:susp:

In response to the COVID-19 virus, I wanted to share some information that has passed through this forum, and add some things.

First, I hope you’re all doing well and making your health and well-being a high priority. I know we all have loved ones who may be over the age of 60, or others with underlying health issues we are concerned about. It’s clear that the virus is impacting Europe more so than North-America and this soon will shift. I do feel that as a forum amongst the jokes and the trolling we care for one another and I hope you all feel open enough to share difficult circumstances if you feel you need support- I think most of the members are capable of responding to these threads in a responsible way.

I would also love to know how everyone is coping especially those who are in isolation.

Here's some information you may find useful

For the brits:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/

To find out how many cases are in your area: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

For the Americans

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-updates-united-states.html

A former US military psychological warfare officer has said that the coronavirus is probably a fabricated psychological warfare operation launched by the United States to spread fear, panic and intimidation in the Chinese economic markets.

Since the novel coronavirus outbreak began in China last December, it has infected more than 90,000 people globally and killed more than 3,000. The majority of cases and deaths remain in mainland China.

The death toll from the coronavirus in Iran, which has one of the highest numbers outside China, stood at 107, Health Ministry spokesman Kianush Jahanpur said Thursday.

Scott Bennett said that “this is a fabricated psychological operation that has been coordinated with an actual physical sickness to spread fear, panic and intimidation in the Chinese economic markets with the purpose of isolating China and disrupting the Chinese-Russian-Iranian economic, military alliance that we've seen in their patrols in the Persian Gulf, and their solidarity in the defense of Syria from the… regimes of Recep Erdogan and Turkey, Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, and Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli Zionist state, and the purpose was to create a disruption that would fracture this alliance for Western exploitation.”

“The safest and best explanation is to see this as a exploited psychological operation designed to so panic intimidation and also open up doors for ‘aid and immune vaccination development,’ which may in fact lead to more harm than good. Remember the West and the (US) Deep State is inundated with a lot of these big pharmaceutical companies that generate vaccines that do nothing except cause more harm and more cancerous debilitation on the human body for the purposes of profit and exploitation,” he added.

US making biological weapons around world: Report
A recent report alleges that the US military has been mass producing bioweapons around the globe for years as part of its biological warfare.

“So the coronavirus I think, is developing into a lot of smoke but with no fire and the amount of people who die from traditional flus and sicknesses actually seed the coronavirus explanations,” he noted.

“So this is something that could be attempted to cause major economic and political uprising in the world, but in that sense it should be ignored largely and isolated and kept from causing political social disturbances in countries such as Iran, which are being targeted increasingly, with information warfare and psychological operations,” he observed.

“This is the time to of course treat the coronavirus like it could be an actual physical debilitating sickness and take all precautionary measures, but at the same time, not overreact to the point where the national psyche is traumatized or regime change, color revolutions or other typical Western instrumentalities for forced political revolution is allowed to be triggered. So this is a safer way to understand the corona viruses through the lens of an information operations perspective,” he concluded.[quote/]

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020...Xbk0tNXtvzi4aJHUGTHvxTrGGQwJA3o0W3S-GDKUwh7f4

Trending

Latest posts