Why does every somali buy the whole fucking store rn.
:kanyehmm:

I went to the mall today and there was somalis holding bags with insane amount of toilet paper and soup meanwhile the ajnabis looked in shock at the somalis. Ngl i have seen some arabs do this too but somalis take this to another level
:gucciwhat:
Every race is doing this, don't be dumb and think you're better than them. You'll be crying in 2 months when shit really gets worse.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Those fake WhatsApp messages are the worst, why are our people so gullible?

:mjlaugh:

I've seen two today one claiming coronavirus isn't real and that it's a placebo effect by a crazy odey and another saying coronavirus can be caught through the phone if you answer it " they are coughing and then calling you to spread the coronavirus" it ended with them begging people to be careful and too not answer private numbers LASNDAJDNJ

:deadpeter:

I've seen two today one claiming coronavirus isn't real and that it's a placebo effect by a crazy odey and another saying coronavirus can be caught through the phone if you answer it " they are coughing and then calling you to spread the coronavirus" it ended with them begging people to be careful and too not answer private numbers LASNDAJDNJ

:deadpeter:
Why the f*ck did this thread got moved here?

The topic of this thread and mine ain’t even related
:mindblown:

I swear the mods are on me
:ivers:

Why does every somali buy the whole fucking store rn.
:kanyehmm:

I went to the mall today and there was somalis holding bags with insane amount of toilet paper and soup meanwhile the ajnabis looked in shock at the somalis. Ngl i have seen some arabs do this too but somalis take this to another level
:gucciwhat:
what are somalis doing with toilet paper?? :yacadiim:

Meanwhile whites in Australia are fighting for toilet paper. All of Europe has no toilet paper left in supermarkets.

Stop calling us ghetto

I've not been feeling well recently.

Chest inflammation and a lot of mucus coughs through the day..

Inshaallah its nothing, check up tomorrow after I buy 100 toilet rolls + 20 hand soaps.

If I don't update this post, it means I've come back positive.

Don't curse me.

Merkel says that 60% to 70% of the West will get it. I trust her the most out of the major world leaders. Trump is downplaying it.

Yeah. It spreads too easily, guessing china lied about their numbers.

Ive had a fever and cough for the last two days, might be the first SSpotter to get it. And I will make sure I spread it as much as possible.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
upload_2020-3-13_2-42-15.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts