Apollo

VIP
Buying toilet paper is so stupid. You can use a bidet.

Stocking up on rice, canned beans & canned vegetables makes much more sense since you cannot go outside when you are quarantined.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dm me your PayPal I need to stock up on some.

Will do after once I'm tired of using it as a throne:

NINTCHDBPICT000568805848.jpg

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Uk gov doesn't give a shit about the virus. There just telling everyone to wash ur hands and thats it. This place will be the new china :liberaltears:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Uk gov doesn't give a shit about the virus. There just telling everyone to wash ur hands and thats it. This place will be the new china :liberaltears:
Their economy can't afford the hit. With the affects of Brexit and the uncertainty a post Brexit Britain they can't afford it. They can't close everything down, with a massive hit to their economy.

America and china can weather the storm. They literally just invested 1.5 trillion into their stock exchange which is half our annual GDP because of it struggling.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
UK is using it as a economic advantage. There's a reason they were once a hegemony.
That's why I think there is more to the trump ban on Europe. I think Britain were able to convince the US not to put them on list because of the benefits. This coronavirus will only get worse. However business will go on. Any deals or business that's has to been done by Europeans and Americans will be done in london. Which is massively beneficial for Britiain. Especially as london is the financial capital of the world.

Trending

Latest posts