Congolose dead ting, gets grilled after coming for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to recently losing a contract for stonemasonry work at a construction site for a multi-million pound apartment complexe, because of a perceived bigoted comment made on Twitter, I will refrain from responding harshly to that ape's tweet.

Congolese should just sit down and look at the floor. This is their history:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/01/26/heart-of-darkness/

Didn't I tell you previously to take it a bit slow brother.. Somethings is best if you keep it to yourself especially if you're a bussines man

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Didn't I tell you previously to take it a bit slow brother.. Somethings is best if you keep it to yourself especially if you're a bussines man

Alhamdulillah, I'm very well off. I have two great jobs, and I'm a homeowner. With this, I can be very non PC. I have limits to the things I say, and the racism I spew. And my limit is Cadaans. Never say anything about Cadaans.

Alhamdulillah, I'm very well off. I have two great jobs, and I'm a homeowner. With this, I can be very non PC. I have limits to the things I say, and the racism I spew. And my limit is Cadaans. Never say anything about Cadaans.
NEVER say anything about Jews.
And damn it’s crazy that someone went out of their way to report you

I'm glad you're doing well brother.. But just take it easy.. You never know when this kind of things will haunt you.. I myself is no better than most Somalis but as I grow I try to limit the racist stuff especially against other Africans... Now a days carabtaa ku tufaa :ftw9nwa:
But I gotta change this as well.

VixR

Veritas
I see African derived transplants from poor, backwards countries with tons of issues arguing about who’s worse off.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Looks like she deleted that comment. As someone already pointed out, her original vile tweet was in response to a FELLOW BANTU, making fun of Congo losing a FOOTBALL MATCH, and what's her response? By attacking a race, that has never done a damn thing to her and hers.
Theres something foul here. Something deep. This goes beyond your typical Twitter race tug of war.

This should serve as a stark reminder to Somalis, that our enemies are all around us, and they will never cease their hostilities, until we are wiped from the corners of this earth. They want us gone, they want our land, our rivers, our coastline, and of course, our natural resources.

Truth is, we have no friends. We are but, a nation of a measly 25-30 million people. Now, compare that to our fellow Horners - retard Oromos 50 million, aids ridden amXAARo 35- 45 million, and of course the hundreds of millions expansionist Bantus. We have no chance.......

So long as we're disunited and hate each other. I have hope. The recent issue with Kenya, trying to steal our waters, has made Somalis very much united. Maybe that's what it takes.....hundreds of millions of our enemies, marching towards us.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I see African derived transplants from poor, backwards countries with tons of issues arguing about who’s worse off.

I find you very weird you know. Haven’t you got an inch of Somalinimo in you? People who come for your starving aunties and cousins backhome?

VixR

Veritas
I find you very weird you know. Haven’t you got an inch of Somalinimo in you? People who come for your starving aunties and cousins backhome?
Will Twitter wars feed them?

Waiting for these shameful Africans to evolve:
medieval-skeleton-.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Due to recently losing a contract for stonemasonry work at a construction site for a multi-million pound apartment complexe, because of a perceived bigoted comment made on Twitter, I will refrain from responding harshly to that ape's tweet.

Congolese should just sit down and look at the floor. This is their history:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/01/26/heart-of-darkness/
:mindblown: I told you to stop not too long ago. You’re too old to be a Twitter warrior wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending