Congolose dead ting, gets grilled after coming for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Another North American getting his news from sspot. Probably hasn’t even been to the uk before :tacky:
Lol I been to Uk like 5 times. :russ:

I’m just not deep into the street politics and I usually take things from sspot with a pinch of salt :manny:

Lol I been to Uk like 5 times. :russ:

I’m just not deep into the street politics and I usually take things from sspot with a pinch of salt :manny:
You don’t sound like you type with a pinch of salt from that comment. Real life isn’t street life. Us normal Londoners ain’t beefing

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You don’t sound like you type with a pinch of salt from that comment. Real life isn’t street life. Us normal Londoners ain’t beefing
And us normal Canadians ain’t drinking Hennessy and killing each other 24/7

:heh:

What’s your fucking point. London is a big ass city

Due to recently losing a contract for stonemasonry work at a construction site for a multi-million pound apartment complexe, because of a perceived bigoted comment made on Twitter, I will refrain from responding harshly to that ape's tweet.

Congolese should just sit down and look at the floor. This is their history:

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/01/26/heart-of-darkness/
Looooool say Wallahi you lost a contract over your tweets?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Looooool say Wallahi you lost a contract over your tweets?

Yes, I really did. I stupidly posted a pic on Twitter of me on a motorcycle I had just purchased, wearing protective clothing that had the construction company's name.

No sweat, Alhamdulillah I got another contract somewhere else in about three days. Alhamdulillah, I became a tradesman, I can find work in no time. I'm also an operations manager at a sailing vessel manufacturing company. So even more reason, to hone down on the old racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending