Congolose dead ting, gets grilled after coming for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
She tried to mock us coming for people starving back home, mind that 234 people liked this disgusting tweet.

A Xaaliimo (may god be with her strikes back)

Wallaahi Somali twitter is dangerous:liberaltears: w

Lol im reading the responses and Congolese are really delusional:what1:
They acting like Congo is heaven on Earth when it’s a shithole worse than Somalia

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Lol im reading the responses and Congolese are really delusional:what1:
They acting like Congo is heaven on Earth when it’s a shithole worse than Somalia

I told you there is a intense hate between both Somalis and Congolese in London its crazy lol

She tried claiming that it was in response to these Ebola jokes..by Kenyans and Ugandans
IMG_20190623_190507.jpg
IMG_20190623_190552.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I hope those BLM Somalis learn from this, imagine your “fellow blacks” mocking YOUR starving people back home in Somalia. And you are still bum licking their arse like there is no tomorrow.

I hope those BLM Somalis learn from this, imagine your “fellow blacks” mocking YOUR starving people back home in Somalia. And you are still bum licking their arse like there is no tomorrow.
Nigga nobody supports BLM anymore that shit is 2016

World

VIP
Let me get this straight

So Congo lost a football game and the guy jokes about that

In response, she started mocking the famine in Somalia?

:mindblown:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
She tried to mock us coming for people starving back home, mind that 234 people liked this disgusting tweet.

A Xaaliimo (may god be with her strikes back)

Wallaahi Somali twitter is dangerous:liberaltears: w
:dead: @ The xaliimo’s come back, astaqfirullah . Somalis have no naxariis :ftw9nwa:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why is it so intense between somalis and madows in uk? In tdot everyones cool with each other none of this west african/islanders vs east african crap

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why is it so intense between somalis and madows in uk? In tdot everyones cool with each other none of this west african/islanders vs east african crap

This is gonna be a tough year brothers we need you guys dua this year. We beef these gorillas on road and on twitter:

Weedington Road had recently become bitterly contested “turf”, according to Ali, with youngsters from Queens Crescent clashing with those from nearby Agar Grove, Chalk Farm and Camden. Congolese teenagers had, he said, teamed up with Irish youngsters to take on the Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts