Congolose dead ting, gets grilled after coming for Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Blacks: somalis are a bunch of big foreheaded skinny alien pirate ass no clit having alshabab terrorist arab wannabe starving coons and that’s the tea!

Somalis: blacks have big noses

Blacks:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why can we all just get along, the world would be in such a better place if we instead said positive things about each other countries :)

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Why can we all just get along, the world would be in such a better place if we instead said positive things about each other countries :)
These primates don’t want Peace they always start with the somaliphobia and play victim when we respond back

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How come the most likes on the gorilla tweet are from white people? Are they approving of something that they are not allowed to say?

The 2 worst nations on earth go at each other's throat :mjlol:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Wallahi Jiron i'll be honest with you.:comeon:

I want these Congolese to be karbaashed before we can settle any kind of peace with them.

Congolese people have been cool as far as I know, and people get along here. But it seems like niggas in the UK are different.

Twitter is where all the weirdos congregate. It's not a good representation of peoples real life interrelation.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
After looking at the gorilla picture, I had to go look at my face in the mirror. Wallahi I'm not racist but we are much more beautiful and handsome. We look like a bronze appearance with thinner facial features.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Congolese people have been cool as far as I know, and people get along here. But it seems like niggas in the UK are different.

Twitter is where all the weirdos congregate. It's not a good representation of peoples real life interrelation.
I say let em be as racist as possible towards these anti somali madows they deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts