Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
imagine wearing a weave :damn:

i rather take my L and rock my reflective forehead than put on weaves like im wendy williams or some shit :ohlord:
It's okay, just get you a girl who understands, when you're outside you can rock the weave but the minute you come home, the weave is off,

tumblr_mlxya6hyee1qbh0eio4_250.gif

:chrisfreshhah:

Omg how did you know? Hoeism 101 was my favourite class.
Stop shaming. I've been dating guys since I was 14/15. At that time dating meant spending lunch together and that's it. Since then I've been dating multiple guys at once and only been in 1 serious relationship. I don't need to explain myself to you but dating does not always entail fucking. You're obsession with virginity is a bit concerning.

There's a somali saying that says a woman talks to a 1000 men and chooses one. Stop knocking my hustle. It's a Friday night...go outside and meet people.

Acuudubillah!!!
Her hoe ass is even proud of it. She is a Zaaniyah. She finished the entire series of Hoeism from 101 to Allah knows where.

Nacalaa. UFF!! I pray to Allah that this one is not married by no somali man.
Let her breed her character somewhere else.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Omg how did you know? Hoeism 101 was my favourite class.
Stop shaming. I've been dating guys since I was 14/15. At that time dating meant spending lunch together and that's it. Since then I've been dating multiple guys at once and only been in 1 serious relationship. I don't need to explain myself to you but dating does not always entail fucking. You're obsession with virginity is a bit concerning.

There's a somali saying that says a woman talks to a 1000 men and chooses one. Stop knocking my hustle. It's a Friday night...go outside and meet people.
Naaah B!
You good.
:vqbuyv0:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
One of my favorite stars was auctioning her dirty used panties and i won the bid. It costed me £320 for 12 pants. It was worth every penny:ahh:you could taste the salt from the dried sweat :ahh:

I rather live at suburbs outside city outskirts than downtown hotspot.

suburban areas have less crime and are more safe.

How ever downtown is filled whit druggies and narcs whit high crime rate.

I cheated on one of my official A-Level exams
If i was caught I wouldve been disqualified from all my other exams :whew:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I hate a faraax that becomes emotional after a polite rejection and throws a tantrum
I flirt with Somali uber drivers for a free ride..yupe they cancel the ride and take me for free. Some of you need that attention.
My side niggas don't know they are side niggas. I go by the mood I am in for each farax.
I once had to defend myself to a racist and ended up choking him with my hijab...

I don't know how to cook bariis. No matter how much I've tried, my bariis turns out spiced oatmeal. :kendrickcry:
I'm left handed.
I once added salt to someone's shaax because I didn't like the way they talked to me ( I was 12 years old)
Someone once said I'm shaytaan in the form a female.
I know a DL Somali guy, he's 34 years old, never been married, never been in a relationship. :mybusiness:
I once farted in class after eating chipotle and blamed it on this miskin Asian girl. I bought her coffee after class though so we are even.

:meleshame:
never heard of something called "Rice cooker" oh wait you are in the west so that technology have reached there yet

Me and my brother beat up some Carribean guy who came to our house to propose to our Cousin ( She lived with us for 8 years), the guy still wouldn't leave so we had to call the police on him to get him off of our property..

We told our Dad about the Carribean guy trying to propose to our cousin, and my dad tells his brother about the situation and our cousin gets sent to Somalia for Dhagan Celis and she is still there right now :siilaanyolaugh:

She messaged my brother 2 months ago on Facebook calling him a c*nt and a useless faarax :drakelaugh:

Me and my brother beat up some Carribean guy who came to our house to propose to our Cousin ( She lived with us for 8 years), the guy still wouldn't leave so we had to call the police on him to get him off of our property..

We told our Dad about the Carribean guy trying to propose to our cousin, and my dad tells his brother about the situation and our cousin gets sent to Somalia for Dhagan Celis and she is still there right now :siilaanyolaugh:

She messaged my brother 2 months ago on Facebook calling him a c*nt and a useless faarax :drakelaugh:
I hope you feel guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts