Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hate short men. If you're under 6'1, I don't consider you as a male!
Dark skinned and tall Somali men :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
I used to flirt with my maid in hargeisa, she used to let me touch her naaso and futo but nothing more, we had to keep it halal

Gibiin-Udug

I used to flirt with my maid in hargeisa, she used to let me touch her naaso and futo but nothing more, we had to keep it halal
:dead::dead1:

You took advantage of the poor maid.

And now is that halal? You can't touch nonmuhraam women like that.

This white girl ones caught me watching on my phone in a packed math class I gave her the :birdman: look and she pretended like she didn't see nothing:manny:

Omg how did you know? Hoeism 101 was my favourite class.
Stop shaming. I've been dating guys since I was 14/15. At that time dating meant spending lunch together and that's it. Since then I've been dating multiple guys at once and only been in 1 serious relationship. I don't need to explain myself to you but dating does not always entail fucking. You're obsession with virginity is a bit concerning.

There's a somali saying that says a woman talks to a 1000 men and chooses one. Stop knocking my hustle. It's a Friday night...go outside and meet people.

Life is very short. The worse that can happen to you is for you to die while you are still in the hoeing business.

Gibiin-Udug

No she also used to play with my xiniyo (I think she had xiniyo fetish)

So it wasn't a one way street
hrk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts