Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I developed an addiction almost to a drug (not gonna say what) a couple summers ago and spent thousands from my savings.

I was being reckless at first, but then when I realised I was developing a psychological attachment I stopped.

It was so close.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Two years ago, I was hitting this Asian small BBW from the back, then I noticed some shit stain deep in her asshole. Instead of hopping out there like a normal person, I continued and finished. Luckily none of it got on me, because like I said, it was deep inside her ass and her fat cheeks were a good defense.

Two years ago, I was hitting this Asian small BBW from the back, then I noticed some shit stain deep in her asshole. Instead of hopping out there like a normal person, I continued and finished. Luckily none of it got on me, because like I said, it was deep inside her ass and her fat cheeks were a good defense.

BBW? Nigga you're into that? :williamswtf:

4ae4f97b80e257cbe86dfd7c3fd9e8d9.jpg

Are you really female?
How where you capable of getting off?
How did you start with this habit?
Was the dog female or male?
Not trying to judge huuno

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a female
The dog would be male( those big body guard dogs) and a small female. Had a period where that was all I could get off to. Don't judge now, we all have our weird things .

Status
Not open for further replies.