Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
1. Bullied at school
2. Have a forehead to rival Farmaajo (jk)
3. I had a six-pack for a good 3 years (lost it this summer(Winter for the Northern guys) smh)
4. I never had a crush or liked a Somali woman in my life nor an Arab.
5. I nearly got killed in Somalia at age 6
6. Split my jeans while trying to sneak into school during exams in Somalia (long story)
7. Met the last 2 PL presidents
8. I go darker by a skin tone every calender year (now I'm at HSM stage #StoptheMadoowbis)

AMA guys and I will open up.

Edit: Faransiis baan dhaadiyaa wallahi.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I sometimes urinate in the shower... I know it's F*cked up so please don't call me a freak or something

I think my boyfriends a drug dealer. But I don't care and I used his cash to buy my mom a house and she doesn't know about him. She didn't even ask where I got the money from.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
1. Bullied at school
2. Have a forehead to rival Farmaajo (jk)
3. I had a six-pack for a good 3 years (lost it this summer(Winter for the Northern guys) smh)
4. I never had a crush or liked a Somali woman in my life nor an Arab.
5. I nearly got killed in Somalia at age 6
6. Split my jeans while trying to sneak into school during exams in Somalia (long story)
7. Met the last 2 PL presidents
8. I go darker by a skin tone every calender year (now I'm at HSM stage #StoptheMadoowbis)

AMA guys and I will open up.

Edit: Faransiis baan dhaadiyaa wallahi.
That's because your surrounded by cadaans if you lived here and were heavily immersed in the somali bulsho it would have been a totally different story.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You clearly don't know anything about buying a house. It's called a down payment and a monthly mortgage. You mad cause you never made it out of public housing.
:mjlol:
Why are you so obsessed with public housing naya? Did you have some bad history in there? :hmm:

hood hoes never seize to amaze me with their hood ratness:mjlol:
Hood? I don't know what that is. Never been through that. Never experienced it. Never felt that. Only know millions have it.
kW4D1.gif

Why are you so obsessed with public housing naya? Did you have some bad history in there? :hmm:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
That's because your surrounded by cadaans if you lived here and were heavily immersed in the somali bulsho it would have been a totally different story.

Recently there have a huge increase in the amount of Somalis near me.

I go to school with a few xaliimos but would never.

As for Arabs, they're everywhere but never imo.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I left Islam and returned back to the deen

It's great that you found your way back onto the right path. :denzelnigga:

If you don't mind me asking, what made you disbelieve in the first place? Was it a shame for the religion because of image in Western society, or were you looking for a reason to embrace the Western lifestyle? Those the main reason I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending