Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Confession thread turned to a cooking thread real quick.

My confessions

- Im bald

- I sleep naked

- I one time tried to suck my own dick
I use to sleep naked. But, ever since my cousin came into my room one day and took off my comforter and saw my haji and she had a weird smile, I started sleeping with my boxers. She was sixteen and I was seventeen at the time. I don't want inbred kids saxib.

I one time tried to suck my own dick

Subhanwaaq :browtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My confessions:

1. I have busted over 4,000 potential Abdis and Xalimos in the period of 5 years.:siilaanyolaugh:
  2. The first time I ever had sex was with a fob Mexican chick behind the bleachers in middle school. I was 13 and she looked 25. :browtf:
  3. I have bought my new car with my tax return. There was fraud involved. You know what I mean, don't act innocent. :shaq:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I used to always bother My Neighbour Enis by calling him Penis and all the kids followed suit he started chasing us with a baseball bat , I was 9 learned what Penis meant Afterwards

:lolbron:

One time I went to throw the trashes This girl comes up and asks me why Im wearing a skirt :kodaksmiley:

I look Down and realize Im still wearing My macawiis :pachah1:

After that day I thought shit might aswell continue wearing it went to school with the macawiis and Dashiki :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My confessions:

1. I have busted over 4,000 potential Abdis and Xalimos in the period of 5 years.:siilaanyolaugh:
  2. The first time I ever had sex was with a fob Mexican chick behind the bleachers in middle school. I was 13 and she looked 25. :browtf:
  3. I have bought my new car with my tax return. There was fraud involved. You know what I mean, don't act innocent. :shaq:

Child killer. I'm reporting you to Mike Pence and Trump. :ufdup:
Which cousin or nephew did you claim this year?

:bell:

Another round....

A guy once asked for my number and I gave him my frenemy's phone number, now they're in a 3 year relationship. And he gave me hush money after I told him I would expose the truth ( I wasn't really going to, I just wanted to be petty)

Bald Somali men scare me.

I wear sunglasses in Somali environment, so when they stare at me, I act bougie and act like they're my fans.

I eat like a 4 year old child. I mix unusual food.
Why are you scared of bald somali men. LOL. They are just normal like any man.

1. I can't help but stare at a baldman's shiny head. It's very distracting so I try to avoid them.
2. I dated Indian, European, Somali, Ethiopian, Kenyan, Caribbean, Philippino, Spanish, West African, Chinese. I want to explore my options before I have to be tied down.
3. I'm disgusted of public washrooms. I have never used one believe it or not.
4. I'm an only child and I don't know what it feels like to have siblings. I'm envious of people who have that.
5. I've been to over 12 countries and travelled alone to 9 of them.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
1. I can't help but stare at a baldman's shiny head. It's very distracting so I try to avoid them.
2. I dated Indian, European, Somali, Ethiopian, Kenyan, Caribbean, Philippino, Spanish, West African, Chinese. I want to explore my options before I have to be tied down.
3. I'm disgusted of public washrooms. I have never used one believe it or not.
4. I'm an only child and I don't know what it feels like to have siblings. I'm envious of people who have that.
5. I've been to over 12 countries and travelled alone to 9 of them.
Number 2.
:susp:
Nacalaa you were ran by 10 niggas.
:leon::idontlike:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Number 2.
:susp:
Nacalaa you were ran by 10 niggas.
:leon::idontlike:

2 China men and a Curry :drakelaugh:

She probably is talking shit. You also need to understand that the numbers can infact be many fold higher, mind you she didn't actually share how many of each. :deadpeter: Who knows, maybe it is the reason why she didn't differentiate between the West African.

10 actually maybe a conservative figure.

Edit: I still suspect that she isn't Somali.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
I have Eight older brothers and one younger, so to survive I stir sh*t up. Mess with their stuff and blame it on one of them. When they start bumping heads and my father is distracted with breaking up their fights. I go out about my business unnoticed :siilaanyosmile:......

I come back three hours later......they're all like naaa xagee jirtaay:mugshotman:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't know how to cook bariis. No matter how much I've tried, my bariis turns out spiced oatmeal. :kendrickcry:
I'm left handed.
I once added salt to someone's shaax because I didn't like the way they talked to me ( I was 12 years old)
Someone once said I'm shaytaan in the form a female.
I know a DL Somali guy, he's 34 years old, never been married, never been in a relationship. :mybusiness:
I once farted in class after eating chipotle and blamed it on this miskin Asian girl. I bought her coffee after class though so we are even.

:meleshame:
gaaang :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
  • I am Left handed
  • was a crazy kid(fights and suspensions were the norm)
  • I once hit my head on concrete while i was attempting to do flips like my sisters,long story short my head busted open and i went to the emergency room.(I was 7)
  • I just cant gain any weight even if i tried.
  • Because i was a reckless kid i once went down with full speed on my bike down the hill,the bicycle flipped and i was facing the concrete,As i had gained a lot of momentum the bicycle was still going super fast,all the while my exposed chest was scrapping against the concrete because i wore a singlet and it exposed the top part of my xawad,long story short i had a huge scar running along my chest for a good 5-7 years and it only faded a few years ago.
  • I always doubt things and second guess my ability to carry out tasks,it's seriously ruining my life.
  • I grow my hair out to a reasonable length to cover my atrocious hairline.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
  • I am Left handed
  • was a crazy kid(fights and suspensions were the norm)
  • I once hit my head on concrete while i was attempting to do flips like my sisters,long story short my head busted open and i went to the emergency room.(I was 7)
  • I just cant gain any weight even if i tried.
  • Because i was a reckless kid i once went down with full speed on my bike down the hill,the bicycle flipped and i was facing the concrete,As i had gained a lot of momentum the bicycle was still going super fast,all the while my exposed chest was scrapping against the concrete because i wore a singlet and it exposed the top part of my xawad,long story short i had a huge scar running along my chest for a good 5-7 years and it only faded a few weeks ago.
  • I always doubt things and second guess my ability to carry out tasks,it's seriously ruining my life.
  • I grow my hair out to a reasonable length to cover my atrocious hairline.
I am also left-handed.
Your hairline must be just like Farmaajo:damn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am also left-handed.
Your hairline must be just like Farmaajo:damn:
we out here gaang garatataa
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts