Confession thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't know how to cook bariis. No matter how much I've tried, my bariis turns out spiced oatmeal. :kendrickcry:
I'm left handed.
I once added salt to someone's shaax because I didn't like the way they talked to me ( I was 12 years old)
Someone once said I'm shaytaan in the form a female.
I know a DL Somali guy, he's 34 years old, never been married, never been in a relationship. :mybusiness:
I once farted in class after eating chipotle and blamed it on this miskin Asian girl. I bought her coffee after class though so we are even.

:meleshame:

No matter what I do, it turns out oatmeal. I think someone cursed me thousands of years ago.

do you stir it at all? I had the same problem. I found out you're only supposed to stir it in the beginning and then leave it until it's done. And you're better off adding less water than you think, because you can always add more water but you can't undo too much.

Gibiin-Udug

do you stir it at all? I had the same problem. I found out you're only supposed to stir it in the beginning and then leave it until it's done. And you're better off adding less water than you think, because you can always add more water but you can't undo too much.
:friendhug:

I will try that method, yes I do stir it often.

bariis is something you gotta master yourself:manny:

3dl basmati rice in a cup of water with indian spices, leave it there for 10 minutes more or less. Water should only barely cover it all
Boil 5dl salted water, then bring it down to low heat
Put rice in the pot, put on the lid and leave it there for 10-15 minutes. I don't stir it, just let it do it's own thing. You can check on it, and be careful of the smell it will warn you if its done or not.
Voilâ you got good nonsticky nonoatmeal rice. It should not have been burned or stick to the pot (use a stainless steal pot, easier with rice imo)

Oatmeal rice = too much water (and stirring + no soaking of the rice.). Learnt from experience

This is how I do it. Learnt from myself. It's not the only way, nor the best either probably but it works and it gives me good bariis for days.

Zeus

STYLIN
Confession thread turned to a cooking thread real quick.

My confessions

- Im bald

- I sleep naked

- I one time tried to suck my own dick

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My confession:

- I don't like being light skinned
- I find chocolate hawiye girls very attractive
- I've been to a tanning shop

Gibiin-Udug

Another round....

A guy once asked for my number and I gave him my frenemy's phone number, now they're in a 3 year relationship. And he gave me hush money after I told him I would expose the truth ( I wasn't really going to, I just wanted to be petty)

Bald Somali men scare me.

I wear sunglasses in Somali environment, so when they stare at me, I act bougie and act like they're my fans.

I eat like a 4 year old child. I mix unusual food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending