Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Obbo qotti I am just a messenger.Dont shoot me.

Amhara are pissed of with Abye for releasing TDF prisoners and Oromo Prisoners like Jawar.
What do you think?
Unless you are an undercover naftanya. :mjohreally:

I ain't mad, that's you who always gets mad, my ogadeni brother. i think that nomads are hot headed by nature, while we farmers are relaxed, calm, and chill. we farm, then when it's time to pray we do wudhu, go pray, then work, then make time to read, etc. we chilling, brother.
no anger here.

unless you're an under-cover tplf agent, pretending to be somali, as many of them do. :O

I ain't mad, that's you who always gets mad, my ogadeni brother. i think that nomads are hot headed by nature, while we farmers are relaxed, calm, and chill. we farm, then when it's time to pray we do wudhu, go pray, then work, then make time to read, etc. we chilling, brother.
no anger here.

unless you're an under-cover tplf agent, pretending to be somali, as many of them do. :O
Oromo benefitted more from TPLF than Somalis.
Secondly wat do you think about the latest developments in Ethiopia?

Oromo benefitted more from TPLF than Somalis.
Secondly wat do you think about the latest developments in Ethiopia?

a handful did, you are right, lol.
i think abiy is under some serious pressure. someone at the embassy said some kind of, behind closed doors threat was made against abiy, and he had to concede.
time will really tell what happens. also, he is under pressure in oromia because the OLA is silently growing, but he would never want that reported. a lot of us oromo suspect he will try to use jawar to bring qeerroo away from OLA, because jawar has never supported the OLF/OLA and always said ''peaceful struggle'' is the only way?!

a handful did, you are right, lol.
i think abiy is under some serious pressure. someone at the embassy said some kind of, behind closed doors threat was made against abiy, and he had to concede.
time will really tell what happens. also, he is under pressure in oromia because the OLA is silently growing, but he would never want that reported. a lot of us oromo suspect he will try to use jawar to bring qeerroo away from OLA, because jawar has never supported the OLF/OLA and always said ''peaceful struggle'' is the only way?!
That handful is ruling today Ethiopia as PP and Abye is one of them.
Do you also beleive thay Abye will try to revise the Ethiopian constitution and remove federalism?
Jawar is like mustafa Omer he will sell out Oromos and will be appoinyed as president of Oromia.

Also will amhara and Abye fall out?

That handful is ruling today Ethiopia as PP and Abye is one of them.
Do you also beleive thay Abye will try to revise the Ethiopian constitution and remove federalism?
Jawar is like mustafa Omer he will sell out Oromos and will be appoinyed as president of Oromia.

Also will amhara and Abye fall out?

Yes, there has always been a group of oromo elites who took part in, and often had leading positions, in the ethiopian empire.
I think he may do that, just to please his support base of amhara elites and of course, the ruler of eritrea; but first, he wants to ensure all potential enemies are weakened to the point that they pose little to no threat, or they're completely destroyed.
we will see, i think jawar will be quiet and live lowkey OR, as you say, work for the govt and try to take away support from the OLA/OLF.

it depends on whether or not, we see a resurgence of the tplf, and the fate of the disputed land in welkait/what is called western tigray to the tigrayans. if abiy decides to announce that it has to be given to tigray, amharas will rebel, but they have no allies within ethiopia, so they will be fighting abiy, who will suddenly appeal to oromos, and tigrayans may even side with him, just to get even with amhara elites. things may get ugly quick and we may see, alliances change, once again. if tplf decides to be quiet, remain in tigray, and the disputed lands remain in amhara OR they come up with a new administration for the disputed lands that neither amhara or tigray directly governs....then no, amhara won't fall out with their man abiy.

Yes, there has always been a group of oromo elites who took part in, and often had leading positions, in the ethiopian empire.
I think he may do that, just to please his support base of amhara elites and of course, the ruler of eritrea; but first, he wants to ensure all potential enemies are weakened to the point that they pose little to no threat, or they're completely destroyed.
we will see, i think jawar will be quiet and live lowkey OR, as you say, work for the govt and try to take away support from the OLA/OLF.

it depends on whether or not, we see a resurgence of the tplf, and the fate of the disputed land in welkait/what is called western tigray to the tigrayans. if abiy decides to announce that it has to be given to tigray, amharas will rebel, but they have no allies within ethiopia, so they will be fighting abiy, who will suddenly appeal to oromos, and tigrayans may even side with him, just to get even with amhara elites. things may get ugly quick and we may see, alliances change, once again. if tplf decides to be quiet, remain in tigray, and the disputed lands remain in amhara OR they come up with a new administration for the disputed lands that neither amhara or tigray directly governs....then no, amhara won't fall out with their man abiy.
Why does Abye have to tow in line with amhara they have been useless in this war which they trixked him to start.
Also Amhara after all implimentation would want to depose Abye and take back power.

Why does Abye have to tow in line with amhara they have been useless in this war which they trixked him to start.
Also Amhara after all implimentation would want to depose Abye and take back power.

Because they are his main supporters, and he knows, all he has to do is scream ''one ethiopia, ethiopia ande new,'' and they'll back him forever.
Oromo are not blinded, if we do not believe in your policies, we do not care if you are one of us, we will not support you. we also have a strong cultural dislike/hate for dictators, but in habesha culture, dictators are seen as the norm.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Unless there are anti aircraft weapons to TPLF to balance it, it would be an Ethiopian victory and massacre.

Do TPLF have friends that could supply them with anti aircraft weapons?

This civil war in Ethiopia is very complicated.

Abye seems to have abandoned Amhara and sided with TDF.

So its Abye +TDF Vs Amhara + Eritrea.
Amazing how fast alliances change.
Abiy sees Amhara ultra nationalists as more of a threat to his grip on power. TPLF just wants to rule Tigray because they know ruling from addis Ababa isn't likely to occur.

Trending