Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Allahayow caqliga hanaga qaadin, these slaves got a fake lipservice from the amhara and invaded tigray thinking that they are defenseless like ciise aborigine but they got their weak ass karbaashed to hell:dead::deadmanny:

One month ago afars like "Oh people, we are gonna save ethiopia, we the mender drones aka the mender baariyoch will conquer mekelle"

One day after invading tigray" Afar is bleeding, stop afar genocide, deploy ENDF in afar blahblah"

Abiy" I thought you said you defending ethiopia from TPLF so how came you cant defend your shanty tuulos from TPLF, forget abour defending ethiopia and liberate your tuulos first and never play tough when you arent"

All the afars in twitter celebrating the defeat of Tigray forces in afar region will be in shock when the tplf come in power
Afars lack the strategic thinking, they should've taken into account the fact that they are a muslim minority group that is divided into three countries, in ethiopia they makeup 2% of the total popn and almost the same is true in eritrea, so there would be nothing to gain from a countries that youre considered a second class citizen and more. So there goal would've been atleast a confederated ethiopia if not balkanizations so that they could retain their identity with a much more autonomy.

But unfortuately they lost the forest for the trees, they are blinded by the hate for ciise and joined into unitary camp not knowing that this is making them away from their main goal and now after being used they are discarded like a shit.

Dont tell me that you even have difficulty in understanding what neutrality means:pachah1:

how can someone be neutral when he is hosting hundreds of thousands equipped with modern armaments inside his territory and cry for fake genocide when the opposing side tries to get inside, consider them as invading enemies and fight against them to death ? How is afar neutral when they let ENDF use ethio jibouti corridor and never let TDF use it equally and even imposed defacto blockade on tigray region? How is afar neutral when they are giving tax to abiy? And how is TDF supposed to uproot ENDF without attacking their bases in afar region or you wanted them to stay in tigray and wait till the ENDF regroup and attack tigray again?

Afars could've claimed to be neutral only if they have opposed the presence of both ENDF and TDF in their region and let them use that corridor equally which is something they didnt.

So you can say these 21century slaves have no say regarding their choices and actions but you would look at best a troll if you said afars were neutral.

As for the religion issue, I dont know how your logic works but islam has set a limit as to what you can tolerate and afar munafiqeens have preached that limit, conspiring with a christian leader who praises jewish for displacing muslims and occupying beytal maqdas against a muslim nation and allowing such crusades to rule muslims in east africa is not something that could be tolerated unless youre munaafiq like them, why would you act as if they are fighting for islam cause.

The people were neutral, not the regional government, which is a puppet like the governments of the other regions of Ethiopia-whether it be Pres. Mustafa or the Southern state or elsewhere in Ethiopia. Do you think that the average afar has a say in what their regional or federal govt does? or where the army goes? if pres. farmajo had the power abiy or his govt and allies have, and wanted to station troops in puntland to eventually invade somalialand; could the average puntlander, assuming they don't want war on their lands, do anything? or would they have a say in the matter? NO.
Afar, the people, not their puppet regime, never got involved.
same as the somali people of the somali region- they did not get involved, but their puppet regime did, and sent somali liyyu. same for us oromos, we never supported this war, but our puppet regime did and sent some oromia liyyu.

i didnt' say they were fighting for islamic cause- i am saying, you siding with atheists tplf, over muslim afar, is wrong and illogical. that's it.

Pathological liar.
Afar justmlike amhara were never neutral and sided with an apostate Abye.

Afar shoyld kick both ENDF and TDF from their land but they thought few bribes from abye and weapons would make them attack TDF.
There is nothing valuable in afar region what do afar have that is significant apart from the rail track that links Djibouti to Addis Ababa?

TDF wanted to choke the livelyhood of the kafir and apostate Abye but it seems Afar decided to die for the murtad Abye.

So please dont bring in religion we are not idiots those same naked afars were burning somali towns in Western sitti and killing Somali unarmed civilians while ENDF supported afar miltias and wven encouraged them.

I doubt you are even a muslim.

I am talking about the Afar people-not their regional government.
Post your proof then, as opposed to merely talking-prove that Afar, as a nation, as a collective, were backing Abiy in this war.
Coming from a dude who supports and praises TPLF-and then insults some Somali clans, that's hilarious!

Somali should kick ENDF and Fano out of their land, and Oromo should do the same; but is it being done? Is it something the average oromo or somali has a say in, or power over?

Afar didn't enter the war, as a nation, or collective, until tplf came and shelled their women and kids- the afar have every right to defend their people, and you are here praising atheists and kuffar for doing that, while insulting Afar Muslims for defending their homes, their women, their kids, etc. Yet, you accuse me of Kufr, while you yourself, are defending kuffar against Muslims.

Those afar who did that in sitti are guilty, as INDIVIDUALS, it doesn't mean that ALL AFAR are guilty ... the same way that not all somali are responsible for what criminals among them do! Simple logic!

Post your proof then, as opposed to merely talking-prove that Afar, as a nation, as a collective, were backing Abiy in this war.
Coming from a dude who supports and praises TPLF-and then insults some Somali clans, that's hilarious!

Somali should kick ENDF and Fano out of their land, and Oromo should do the same; but is it being done? Is it something the average oromo or somali has a say in, or power over?

Afar didn't enter the war, as a nation, or collective, until tplf came and shelled their women and kids- the afar have every right to defend their people, and you are here praising atheists and kuffar for doing that, while insulting Afar Muslims for defending their homes, their women, their kids, etc. Yet, you accuse me of Kufr, while you yourself, are defending kuffar against Muslims.

Those afar who did that in sitti are guilty, as INDIVIDUALS, it doesn't mean that ALL AFAR are guilty ... the same way that not all somali are responsible for what criminals among them do! Simple logic!
So you want us to cherish and welcome afars no matter how many children and pregnant women they slaughter cuz its our brothers thats massacring our useless lives and taking our lands, :russ: hell no

Its not necessary for me to convince you and youre free to beleive whatever pleases you but I am just telling you that these pagans can't stop salivating to massacre as many ciise as they could in defiance of the islamic teachings that muslims are brothers and not harm eachother. What they are doing is absolutely horrific and seen no where else in the modern history except in palastine. And if you have issue with my generalization then show me a single afar who denounced their barbaric act, I've seen hundreds of their twitter and fb accounts which all cry out loud when single afar got killed but celebrate by killing defenselss ciise mothers, so they are all on the same page when it comes to invading somalis but again you can beleive what ever you like as that isnt something that I care about.

And tho I feel it disgusting to have even beef with such lowkey abeeds, I feel its necessary that these pagans should get the test of their own medicine, we arent calling on harming their disgusting asses physically like they do but their munaafiq and bogus ethnicity should stop existing anymore.

I dont care if these modern day aborigines in sitti are afraid of defending their land but these abeeds will sustain a huge blow within a decade and hope you will around upto 8 years later to see how much damage your beloved abeed ethnicity sustained by messing with the wrong person:lolbron:

So you want us to cherish and welcome afars no matter how many children and pregnant women they slaughter cuz its our brothers thats massacring our useless lives and taking our lands, :russ: hell no

Its not necessary for me to convince you and youre free to beleive whatever pleases you but I am just telling you that these pagans can't stop salivating to massacre as many ciise as they could in defiance of the islamic teachings that muslims are brothers and not harm eachother. What they are doing is absolutely horrific and seen no where else in the modern history except in palastine. And if you have issue with my generalization then show me a single afar who denounced their barbaric act, I've seen hundreds of their twitter and fb accounts which all cry out loud when single afar got killed but celebrate by killing defenselss ciise mothers, so they are all on the same page when it comes to invading somalis but again you can beleive what ever you like as that isnt something that I care about.

And tho I feel it disgusting to have even beef with such lowkey abeeds, I feel its necessary that these pagans should get the test of their own medicine, we arent calling on harming their disgusting asses physically like they do but their munaafiq and bogus ethnicity should stop existing anymore.

I dont care if these modern day aborigines in sitti are afraid of defending their land but these abeeds will sustain a huge blow within a decade and hope you will around upto 8 years later to see how much damage your beloved abeed ethnicity sustained by messing with the wrong person:lolbron:
These guys massacred cisses?

Bro, you're speaking way too much sense for these guys. Fano in jigjiga, with their logic everyone in Galbeed is a Amhara/Abiy stooge. One rule for Afars, another for Somalis it seems

Afars are my brothers, I hope they expel the TPLF freaks(hopefully Abiy too)

Same for the muslim Oromos. They are my brothers, and I hope they expel the Christian aggressors.

Hopefully muslim oromos, afars and somalis can get over their petty land squabbles, and see the bigger picture.

You are arguing with galla whose " muslim" relatives were killing their somali neighbours with machettes and burning some alive.Do tou know the almost 1 million IDPs in jinicsane iyo other parts who were forcefully displaced by gallas who claim to be muslims?

This guy wachis is a govt agent he works for tge murtad Abye.He is the guy that praised Menelik for uniting oromos and hated on Mahdi of Sudan for fighting habashis because they were threatening to take over their land.

You are arguing with galla whose " muslim" relatives were killing their somali neighbours with machettes and burning some alive.Do tou know the almost 1 million IDPs in jinicsane iyo other parts who were forcefully displaced by gallas who claim to be muslims?

This guy wachis is a govt agent he works for tge murtad Abye.He is the guy that praised Menelik for uniting oromos and hated on Mahdi of Sudan for fighting habashis because they were threatening to take over their land.
I think its was almost 1.5 million and still most of them are in IDP camps like qoloji with a little or no help at all from somali admins while amhara are getting undue resettlement in jigjiga.

anyway I found out that its those supposed to be muslim brothers are the ones who hates us most, these forciful displacements was mainly done by muslim easern oromos and led by Jawar mohamed who even rejected the presence of ethnic somalis displaced from oromia, they have never given these poor somalis a safe passage but they slaughtered them like animals on roads then mutilated them as hell.

So let him use islam card on us like we are kaffirs and somali blood is halal for them as thats what they have already did but somalis should held them accountable for their atrocities even if its years later.

These guys massacred cisses?
Yeah, they kill all they got on hands with the help of ethiopian forces and then take all the cities, farms and wells to them selves

:deadmanny: these people have no shame at all, so far they have taken two cities and hundreds of settlements.

I think its was almost 1.5 million and still most of them are in IDP camps like qoloji with a little or no help at all from somali admins while amhara are getting undue resettlement in jigjiga.

anyway I found out that its those supposed to be muslim brothers are the ones who hates us most, these forciful displacements was mainly done by muslim easern oromos and led by Jawar mohamed who even rejected the presence of ethnic somalis displaced from oromia, they have never given these poor somalis a safe passage but they slaughtered them like animals on roads then mutilated them as hell.

So let him use islam card on us like we are kaffirs and somali blood is halal for them as thats what they have already did but somalis should held them accountable for their atrocities even if its years later.
I always knew that dog jawar was good for nothing.

I always knew that dog jawar was good for nothing.
He had that fake map claiming almost quarter of somali lands belong to oromo and wanted to achieve his great oromia by the displacement of somalis starting with those living inside proper oromia, but this leech get karbaash from abiy and I think he would remain calm for years

Bro, you're speaking way too much sense for these guys. Fano in jigjiga, with their logic everyone in Galbeed is a Amhara/Abiy stooge. One rule for Afars, another for Somalis it seems

Afars are my brothers, I hope they expel the TPLF freaks(hopefully Abiy too)

Same for the muslim Oromos. They are my brothers, and I hope they expel the Christian aggressors.

Hopefully muslim oromos, afars and somalis can get over their petty land squabbles, and see the bigger picture.
Feel sorry for you, you started your sspot career with such cringy and disgusting BS :pachah1:

go to qoloji, garbaciise or mooyaale and see if those niggas are really muslim brothers

He had that fake map claiming almost quarter of somali lands belong to oromo and wanted to achieve his great oromia by the displacement of somalis starting with those living inside proper oromia, but this leech get karbaash from abiy and I think he would remain calm for years
I do know gallas have more hate on somalis than any other group in the horn.
While somalis entertain them as our cushitic brothers what an irony.

Secondly the large bulk army of Ethiopia has always been oromos and regardless of regimes present they took the lion share of committing attrocities in our regions.Yet they like shedding crocodile tears and come as squatters in our lands pretending to be needy.

That Isaaq sheikh exposed them claimming theybcome begging in the streets and never pray even salah like roma gypsy women who wear muslim hijaab begging in muslims quaters around European cities.

Feel sorry for you, you started your sspot career with such cringy and disgusting BS :pachah1:

go to qoloji, garbaciise or mooyaale and see if those niggas are really muslim brothers
Notice people like these always booty shake for foreigners and they instigate qabyalad even amongst their immediate jifo/jilib.

Trending

Latest posts