Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

It's game over for Tigarus as Abiy acquired Drones from middle east allies and increasing ethnic animosity by mobilizing the Amxaaro and Canfarta people to join his campaign to annihilate Tigarus.

Yes because the Indian govt stopped their support.
They were very powerful and even had jet fighters and were fighting for 30 years.
India supported Sri Lankan govt during the civil war

India, post-1991, had begun consistently aiding Sri Lanka economically and militarily. During Eelam war 3, as the LTTE saw a series of victories, India became Sri Lanka's biggest military trading partner and economic subsidizer

Laughing because you put a lot of hope in the tdf, when in reality, neither side is good for oromo, somali, afar, etc. tigray will still be ungovernable as long as they remain strong, but it'll come at a heavy price.
Naah I never put any hope in them.
I just wanted this war to continue.
Also TDF is a lesser evil as compared to Fuedalist.

Just wait and see the next plot of amhara hawks asking for oromia state to be dismantled.
If Oromia state is dismantled the rest will just collapse and the brith of a centralist facist state will rise.

So far this war has been a blessing if Abye didnt go into battle and ENDF was powerful just imagine the damage he would have done to oromos.

Tigray region is destroyed and most of amhara region too.

@Sheikh Kulkuli @Abba Sadacha @James Dahl so what's the endgame for Tigray? Will it remain part of Ethiopia or not
Tigray are snakes they claim they want succession but they want to come back to power stealthy.
Abye also doesnt want to completely annihilate them.
He wants to have them to put Amhara on check.

What I see is Tigrayans only have capacity to inflict damage on amhara.

I dont know why the US and its allies have been quiet they could have use air power to kick out Eritreans from Western Tigray and opened a corridor with Northern Sudan.Then this war would be even.

Tigrayans retreated to their region after advancing 100 km away from Addis. What a let down I was expecting an Armageddon or clever ploy by TDF shakedown Abiye.

Yeah anyone could have seen that Amhara would be the biggest losers in a civil war, and yet they were the ones pushing hardest for one.