Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I do know gallas have more hate on somalis than any other group in the horn.
While somalis entertain them as our cushitic brothers what an irony.

Secondly the large bulk army of Ethiopia has always been oromos and regardless of regimes present they took the lion share of committing attrocities in our regions.Yet they like shedding crocodile tears and come as squatters in our lands pretending to be needy.

That Isaaq sheikh exposed them claimming theybcome begging in the streets and never pray even salah like roma gypsy women who wear muslim hijaab begging in muslims quaters around European cities.
I know somalis diss on amhara for a reason but to me oromo are far more dangerous than amhara, they are fake ethnicity with a huge number, they share a long border with us and they have many other strategies to weaken somalis other than forciful displacemets icluding assimilation cuz its far more easier to assimilate into oromo than into somalis as we have that complicated abtirsi.

So we have to know our weakness and develop strategies to counter these imminent threats from oromo

I know somalis diss on amhara for a reason but to me oromo are far more dangerous than amhara, they are fake ethnicity with a huge number, they share a long border with us and they have many other strategies to weaken somalis other than forciful displacemets icluding assimilation cuz its far more easier to assimilate into oromo than into somalis as we have that complicated abtirsi.

So we have to know our weakness and develop strategies to counter these imminent threats from oromo
Abye disregard , mockery and inhumane treatment of drought victims is not triggered by the
amhara in him but the galla savagery in him.
In the 70 when there was drought even Haile selasie was helping somalis drought stricken by relocating them from Degaxbuur & Qoraxey to Godey.

Amhara are mild compared to oromos.Its like who would you prefer to prey on you a Leopard aka amhara or hyena aka galla.

A hyena would devour you while you are alive and you will anguish in pain.

Wachis presching Islam does not correlate to how his relative muslims burnt my cousin alive in his homestead we only see these acts done by zulus.

Notice people like these always booty shake for foreigners and they instigate qabyalad even amongst their immediate jifo/jilib.
Interesting

Welkiat people did not welcome amhara its like darood and hawiye fighting over Lower shabelle which is Biyomal territory and hawiye claimming biyomal are hawiye.

Amhara is like Hawiye USC in 1991 when they wanted to ethnic cleanse Darood from Somalia.
The low iq dameer who can't see beyond qabyaalad, in a thread which has 0 to do with it, is preaching. Yaab

Anyway be careful about questioning whether Oromos/Afars are Muslim. Not saying you have, just a reminder that takfir is very dangerous business

Also I hope fano doesn't get too comfortable in your house

Abye disregard , mockery and inhumane treatment of drought victims is not triggered by the
In the 70 when there was drought even Haile selasie was helping somalis drought stricken by relocating them from Degaxbuur & Qoraxey to Godey.

Amhara are mild compared to oromos.Its like who would you prefer to prey on you a Leopard aka amhara or hyena aka galla.

Wachis presching Islam does not correlate to how his relative muslims burnt my cousin alive in his homestead we only see these acts done by zulus.
Wallahi I have never seen a more savage people then so called ethiopian muslim, I think it goes to the fact that they were enslaved for centuries and never had real fight for centuries and now they starting to acquire some fighting skills and the easiest way to start is beheading the defenseless child of their somali neighbor.

Now amhara taking their turn, on average they lose dozens of people every single day to this qottis but they are blinded by their hate on tigray and their unachievable langrabbing aspirations, still they are walking like a mindless sheep supporting abiy thinking he is bringing back their empire to them but he is really building great oromia on their wealth and souls.

Ayo look at this doqon's attempt at eugenics :dead:
My mans learning to use literary devices:pachah1:
We got our own Stephen King :mjlol:

Jokes aside, you're easily the dumbest poster I've seen on here. Everything you write gives off special needs vibes. No hate though:yousmart:

Interesting

The low iq dameer who can't see beyond qabyaalad, in a thread which has 0 to do with it, is preaching. Yaab

Anyway be careful about questioning whether Oromos/Afars are Muslim. Not saying you have, just a reminder that takfir is very dangerous business

Also I hope fano doesn't get too comfortable in your house
Fano aren't even safe in their backyard let alone jigjiga to start with

As for asking wether qottis or abeeds are muslims or not, firstly it was a mistake done by the qoti on this forum to infiltrate religion where its undue and if you ask me wether they are muslims or not I would tell you that islam isnt only about having similar names as sahaba and taabiciins and claiming youre a muslim, islam has teachings and principles to follow in order to qualify as muslim and these people arent following so Its clear under which category they would fall.

Muslims aren't allowed to backstab eachother but these people try to get the sympathy of their crusade masters by telling to them that somalis want to be free and have single nation extending from Mogadishu to harar, so tell me how can you still be a muslim by keeping muslim community under crusade rule, my awoowe told me that he participated in 77 war since at last he heard running back habashis crying out loud LAA ILAHA ILLA ALAAH and at that instance he dropped his Rifle cuz it was muslims dying from both sides but I didn't agreed with him at all like I do with you, cuz having sympathy for them poses a great threat to our very own existance and the very existance of islamic society in east africa.

Fano aren't even safe in their backyard let alone jigjiga to start with

As for asking wether qottis or abeeds are muslims or not, firstly it was a mistake done by the qoti on this forum to infiltrate religion where its undue and if you ask me wether they are muslims or not I would tell you that islam isnt only about having similar names as sahaba and taabiciins and claiming youre a muslim, islam has teachings and principles to follow in order to qualify as muslim and these people arent following so Its clear under which category they would fall.

Muslims aren't allowed to backstab eachother but these people try to get the sympathy of their crusade masters by telling to them that somalis want to be free and have single nation extending from Mogadishu to harar, so tell me how can you still be a muslim by keeping muslim community under crusade rule, my awoowe told me that he participated in 77 war since at last he heard running back habashis crying out loud LAA ILAHA ILLA ALAAH and at that instance he dropped his Rifle cuz it was muslims dying from both sides but I didn't agreed with him at all like I do with you, cuz having sympathy for them poses a great threat to our very own existance and the very existance of islamic society in east africa.
Your awoowe is a good man

Your awoowe is a good man
I would recommend being good only when its due i.e. to your people or atleast neutral people cuz thats only when being good is desired and poltically correct.

But being kind to a known forever-enemy has only one predictable reward which is called regret :westbrookswag:

Ayo look at this doqon's attempt at eugenics :dead:

My mans learning to use literary devices:pachah1:

We got our own Stephen King :mjlol:

Jokes aside, you're easily the dumbest poster I've seen on here. Everything you write gives off special needs vibes. No hate though:yousmart:
your gala instincts has exposed you.
qotiga tahay wase.

@Abba Sadacha whats going on in Qotiland Is Abiy mobilizing your western Oromo to attack Amhara and easternOromo attack Somali/Tigray to create greaterOromia so that explains OLA absence or maybe OLA was overhyped

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the hell is greater Oromia? And why would we need to attack Somalis or Tigray?

our only beef is with the Ethiopian govt, and Amharas. Nothing to do with you.

@Abba Sadacha whats going on in Qotiland Is Abiy mobilizing your western Oromo to attack Amhara and easternOromo attack Somali/Tigray to create greaterOromia so that explains OLA absence or maybe OLA was overhyped

You sound like a silly nonsensical type of person, come on now, you should know better OR strive to learn and know better.
Abiy is not an oromo nationalist-he actually hates oromo nationalists and his career proves it.
he is what we call, an amhara-ized oromo, [if he is indeed oromo], but at the same time, he is not trusted by amhara nationalists who see him as ''an undercover OLF.''

Im trying to understand this "we" brought up by @AfranQallo and @Abba Sadacha

We as in the Oromo people.

We Oromos support OLA. It’s just unfortunately the ruling Oromo party who controls the media and info out of Ethio are all pro PP.

You have the OLF fraction, the PP, and Jawar followers.

then we have those that belive most the things of OLF but don’t fully support the organization. It’s complicated.

Im trying to understand this "we" brought up by @AfranQallo and @Abba Sadacha

OLA is more active than you think. but as the brother above said, it's complicated.
Keep in mind that, abiy has made several statements recently that prove OLA is a threat to him:

1-he said in a meeting in Kenya: ''if we can get rid of OLA and Al-Shaabab, our region could be one big happy family.''
2-he said in a meeting, ''if OLA takes oromia, it's over for us, we cannot allow this to happen, etc etc.''