Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

@Kanan ONLF have survived and have matured into a respectable Organisation.ONLF is not dead but one of the important opposition groups the west is consulting with along side OLA & TDF.

Dr Maadey leader of ONLF is behind the doors part of the opposition group that are stakeholders and already there is a transitional govt created by the west to forsee how Ethiopia can last as a country or disintegrate like Yougoslavia.

Most ethnic groups are for confederacy.

What I wanted though is every ethnic group to share Amhara region.Then settlers from all parts of Ethiopia to be brought to amhara region and be awarded prime lands also I wanted ewch ethnic group to contribute forces and turn Amhara region into a militarised zone just like Germany was after loosing WW2.

TPLF might forget independence as thier goal they are gonna control Ethopia again. Amahara are now saying Abiy is a Oromo nationalist who is sabotaging the ENDF :mjlol:.

TPLF might forget independence as thier goal they are gonna control Ethopia again. Amahara are now saying Abiy is a Oromo nationalist who is sabotaging the ENDF :mjlol:.

We need to start looting amhara businesses in Somali Kilil after all they never pay taxes and were given incentives by the Somali kilil to settle in the last three years at the expense of Somali civilians.

Still cant figure out how Tdf come back in the game out of nowhere.
One must remember that back in june Mekele and the whole Tigray region were under Endf full control with killings and rapes happening in large scale on daily basis.
Then suddenly they take over Mekele by surprise in end of june and since then they just keep advancing while Endf is retreating.

Oromos hold the keys to Ethopia's future since tplf wont be allowed to rule again, if they want independence then Ethopia will balkanize. @Abba Sadacha am i wrong?

OLF will takeover Oromia soon InshaaAllaah. TDF will rule Tigray. They will surround the capital and eventually take it. After that, we shall see. They could try to organize referendums, because if Oromia goes, and Tigray goes, then Ethiopia will be done, and the Amhara will have to stand alone and not depend on others anymore. I'm sure Somalis will be fine. My only worry is the various border issues, like afar and Somali, Oromo and Somali, Tigray and afar, Tigray and Amhara and etc.
So the best best may to just have a power sharing agreement. Maybe ONLF and President Mustafa can make one big Somali party and join OLF and TDF. Along with the Gumuz and others such as the Sidama.

Isnt Abye Oromo? The idiot that handed power to Amhara?
No one will trust Oromo because they end up empowering Amhara and the vicious cycle continues.
TDF is not a side partner.

There's Oromo nationalists and there's Ethiopian nationalists who happen to be of partial or full, Oromo ancestry.
OLF is the first group, the nationalists. So if they get power, Oromo will be in a position of strength and power, and will determine the fate of Ethiopia along with TDF and others

Choosing the lesser evil is always the best idea in any situation. The winner of this war will be completely exhausted and weak. TPLF cannot make the same mistake again, backstabbing one of the regions will cause a domino effect and put all the other regions against them.
Exactly. This ain't 1991. Things are a lot different this time around. Abiys party will be the last group of Oromo traitors to rule Oromia InshaaAllaah.
TDF of Tigray, just wants a non enemy govt in the capital. A govt that won't use the power of the state to wage war on Tigray. The OLF will not use the government to blockade and harm Tigray. OLF will focus mostly on Oromia while also playing a major role in any Ethiopian government.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Exactly. This ain't 1991. Things are a lot different this time around. Abiys party will be the last group of Oromo traitors to rule Oromia InshaaAllaah.
TDF of Tigray, just wants a non enemy govt in the capital. A govt that won't use the power of the state to wage war on Tigray. The OLF will not use the government to blockade and harm Tigray. OLF will focus mostly on Oromia while also playing a major role in any Ethiopian government.
So you still want federalism, why don’t you want total and complete freedom? Having your own nation with one language and people. I think your a cool poster but one thing I hate about you is how you are confused about your future. Oromos have tried many times to cooperate with Ethiopia and till this day you are treated like shit. Alx Somalis have rejected this colonial project yet Oromos still want to be apart of it.”OLF will focus mostly on Oromia while also playing a major role in any Ethiopian government”, this the most adoon behavior I’ve ever seen, what is left in Ethiopia for you after this war?