Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Look at how the snakes that started the Tigray war are back tracking and blaming Abye when Abye failed to deliver his promise.
Abiy Ahmed’s regime sabotaging Amhara forces; TPLF gains control of Raya and northern Afar
In the senseless ethnic war between Amharas and Tigrayans that Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has ignited and fomented, TPLF forces are gaining momentum by fully controlling Raya and the entire northern Afar Region this week, according to Mereja.com sources on the ground. Today, TPLF has also launched a new offensive and was able to take over the area west of Adi Arkay in the Wolkait front. Fighting deep into Amhara Region, TPLF also took over Abergele Woreda in Wag Himra Zone, according to refugees who arrived in Sekota town.

The Ethiopian military under Abiy Ahmed’s command is practically out of the war. Not only that, Abiy is refusing to supply Amhara forces with logistics in both the Raya and Wolkait fronts.

On the Wolkait front, Mereja.com sources in the area are reporting that Amhara forces (Special Force, militia, and Fano) are not provided with weapons and food by the Amhara Administration and the Federal Government. Many of the fighters go without eating for up to 5 days. They are outgunned by TPLF forces who have armed themselves with weapons Abiy Ahmed left for them when he precipitously withdrew the Ethiopian military from Tigray over the objection of the military leaders. The Amhara forces are getting demoralized and disillusioned as they find out that the propaganda they are hearing from the government and the reality on the ground are far apart.

Despite claims by the Abiy regime and its supporters, TPLF is on the move — not because it has superior leadership, better fighters, and more weapons, but because TPLF is fighting against an opponent (the Amhara forces) that is being sabotaged and stabbed in the back by Abiy Ahmed and his puppet Agegnehu Teshager.

Abiy Ahmed’s mission is to break up Ethiopia and create a new country called Oromiya. For that to happen, he is intentionally pitting Amharas and Tigrayas against each other.

For the Amharas, victory against the TPLF will be too costly if they continue fighting under the current Amhara and federal leadership. The solution is to force Agegnehu Teshager’s Amhara Administration to form a provisional administration that is composed of all Amhara political parties, elder statesmen, military strategies, economic planners, and others. If Amharas can unite under a trusted leadership, they will collaborate with all other patriotic Ethiopians, be able to defeat TPLF, and save Ethiopia from Abiy Ahmed’s sinister plot.
Source: Mareja
@Abba Sadacha
@Gadhwayne
@Removed
@Ferrari
@Asaana
@SoMal
@BigBreak

Last edited:
Lol I think that, they expected abiy to commit the entire army, all of the regional militias, all to fight tigray, for them. Either that, or....
Amahara beleive if they destroyed Tigray as an erhnic group they would rule Ethiopia till Judgement day.

Now they are distancing themselves when TDF just captured part of Wollo region of Amhara.

Since Wollo has been captured I guess now TDF and OLA can collaborate attacks and have a unified push towards Addis Ababa.

Alot of Amhara politicians need to start packing their bags and fly out from Bole before TDF reaches Addis Ababa.TDF are not like somalis or oromos.Alot of amhara heads will roll for inciting genocide against Tigrayans.
Mustafa Cagjar should pack his bags too as soon as possible.

@Sheikh Kulkuli whos gonna rule ethiopia in the near future? i dont see tplf returning to power. but also amhara are struggling to overpower them. whos gonna win?
The west doenst want a disintegrated Ethiopia that is one thing that we somalis need to realise asap.
There is no one breaking away from Ethiopia because it will be costly.

Neither Oromia,Tigray nor Ogaden region will break away.

So its like 1991 in Ethiopia now.Its time for ONLF to jump ship and join TDF or stay on the sinking ship.

TDF will form a coalition and rule in conjuction with other Ethnic groups and it will be federalism or confederalism.

As for Somalis both ONLF and Mustafa are the losers because not only did they not benefit from Abye but they also sided with Abye when they could have organsised themselves and become an independent political group that can lobby in the interest of Somalis.

Its really sad that ONLF didnt take their chance to distance themselves from Abye.Abye hates Somalis more than he hates Tigray.Yet Somalis failed to understand this simple logic and it will be costly.
So if ONLF tries to go back to the bush I would prefer them butchered.
As for Mustafa Cagjar he will have to ran away probably seek politcal asylum in the west and he will be brought to ICC and charged with inciting,advocating, supporting and funding ethnic cleansing & genocide in Ethiopia.

Abye and his group PP will be labelled as terrorists soon and they will be in interpol records as most wanted criminals.

Last edited:
Amahara beleive if they destroyed Tigray as an erhnic group they would rule Ethiopia till Judgement day.

Now they are distancing themselves when TDF just captured part of Wollo region of Amhara.

Since Wollo has been captured I guess now TDF and OLA can collaborate attacks and have a unified push towards Addis Ababa.

Alot of Amhara politicians need to start packing their bags and fly out from Bole before TDF reaches Addis Ababa.TDF are not like somalis or oromos.Alot of amhara heads will roll for inciting genocide against Tigrayans.

Tigrayans and Amhara's have been historical rivals, as oromo and amhara have been, for political power, land, etc.
This time, tigrayans feel they have a score to settle, and they want a fair fight, 1 on 1, with amhara's, they may fight eritrea later, or let it go if they feel their people aren't willing, but the amhara/tigray issue is deep.
this is why the tdf/tigrayans are trying to bring the war to the amhara lands, so that they can feel, what tigray has felt.

I am not sure if they really captured Kobo, it may be a lie, but if it's true, they are very closer to the oromia zone in amhara state, which is where the oromo are the strongest numerically, and are surrounded by amharas and afars, so if the tdf gets there, and tries to form an alliance, they maybe successful depending on what they work out with afars too, otherwise the amhara may try to use abiy and the afar regional president to surround that area. time shall tell!

Tigrayans and Amhara's have been historical rivals, as oromo and amhara have been, for political power, land, etc.
This time, tigrayans feel they have a score to settle, and they want a fair fight, 1 on 1, with amhara's, they may fight eritrea later, or let it go if they feel their people aren't willing, but the amhara/tigray issue is deep.
this is why the tdf/tigrayans are trying to bring the war to the amhara lands, so that they can feel, what tigray has felt.

I am not sure if they really captured Kobo, it may be a lie, but if it's true, they are very closer to the oromia zone in amhara state, which is where the oromo are the strongest numerically, and are surrounded by amharas and afars, so if the tdf gets there, and tries to form an alliance, they maybe successful depending on what they work out with afars too, otherwise the amhara may try to use abiy and the afar regional president to surround that area. time shall tell!
What do you mean I am not sure they captured kobo so you want to say the tiktokk vid I posted is photo shopped?
Once TDF and OLA unite then that is the end of Abye.

One thing 2021 has proven is that Amhara are very ambitious but their actions speaks less than their words.The TDF is having a field day on themin the battle field and it will be shame that 5 million Tigrayans defeated 25 million amharas who have been supprted by both the Ethiopian govt and other ethnic militias collected from entire Ethiopia.
TDF so far are behaving very professionally no mass killings reported and pows seem to be treated well.

I think US foreign policy supports TDF back to power.

One thing for sure is TDF are well organised with strategy.Thatvis why they are winning.

What do you mean I am not sure they captured kobo so you want to say the tiktokk vid I posted is photo shopped?
Once TDF and OLA unite then that is the end of Abye.

One thing 2021 has proven is that Amhara are very ambitious but their actions speaks less than their words.The TDF is having a field day on themin the battle field and it will be shame that 5 million Tigrayans defeated 25 million amharas who have been supprted by both the Ethiopian govt and other ethnic militias collected from entire Ethiopia.
TDF so far are behaving very professionally no mass killings reported and pows seem to be treated well.

I think US foreign policy supports TDF back to power.

One thing for sure is TDF are well organised with strategy.Thatvis why they are winning.

Well, if it's true, they are very close to the Oromia Zone, which could be good, if things work out in regards to an alliance being formed. OLA just liberated a town in Bale recently, and put out a call for oromia police to flee and join them instead of fighting in tigray.
OLA also has liberated a lot of rural towns, it's hard to hold urban centers without anti aircraft weapons and artillery, if OLA had that, it'd be over, for sure.

strategy. high morale. motivation. unity.

gojjam and wollo are refusing the calls to go fight, it seems just gondar which borders tigray, is fighting.

Well, if it's true, they are very close to the Oromia Zone, which could be good, if things work out in regards to an alliance being formed. OLA just liberated a town in Bale recently, and put out a call for oromia police to flee and join them instead of fighting in tigray.
OLA also has liberated a lot of rural towns, it's hard to hold urban centers without anti aircraft weapons and artillery, if OLA had that, it'd be over, for sure.

strategy. high morale. motivation. unity.

gojjam and wollo are refusing the calls to go fight, it seems just gondar which borders tigray, is fighting.
Gondar and showa and Addis Ababa Amharas will pay a heavy price once TDF enters Addis Ababa.
Probably Tigray will even annext fertile lands in Gondar as punishment for Amhara failed stunt on Western Tigray.
Amhara from Gojjam are smart and they will be winners who will sit and dine at the high table with TDF after the liberation.

All OLA needs is the miltary expertise of TDF and TDF needs OLA to get consesus of advancing to Addis without obstacles.

Gondar and showa and Addis Ababa Amharas will pay a heavy price once TDF enters Addis Ababa.
Probably Tigray will even annext fertile lands in Gondar as punishment for Amhara failed stunt on Western Tigray.
Amhara from Gojjam are smart and they will be winners who will sit and dine at the high table with TDF after the liberation.

All OLA needs is the miltary expertise of TDF and TDF needs OLA to get consesus of advancing to Addis without obstacles.

We will see if the TDF gets that far bro. You seem a bit excited or overly anxious-do not be so, because it will not be as easy. They have to first make an alliance with afar and oromo, at least, maybe with other groups- for example, what will somali's do?
for the most part, the federalists, like oromos, sidamas, others, do not support the mostly amhara elitist backed PP regime of abiy, or tplf, but we see tplf as the lesser threat as long as they do not try to rule over us again.

gojjam is smart, do not forget, they had to be crushed by menelik/gobana/shoa, before they accepted to be ruled by them, and haile selassie too had to deal with rebellions there.
gojjam was led by christian oromo warriors in meneliks time too, ironically enough. a lot of them are oromo, who were amhara-ized. they know this, too.

We will see if the TDF gets that far bro. You seem a bit excited or overly anxious-do not be so, because it will not be as easy. They have to first make an alliance with afar and oromo, at least, maybe with other groups- for example, what will somali's do?
for the most part, the federalists, like oromos, sidamas, others, do not support the mostly amhara elitist backed PP regime of abiy, or tplf, but we see tplf as the lesser threat as long as they do not try to rule over us again.

gojjam is smart, do not forget, they had to be crushed by menelik/gobana/shoa, before they accepted to be ruled by them, and haile selassie too had to deal with rebellions there.
gojjam was led by christian oromo warriors in meneliks time too, ironically enough. a lot of them are oromo, who were amhara-ized. they know this, too.
I hate TDF but I respect them for their determination and unity.

I am not exited but its the reality TDF will capture Addis soon.

Obviously TDF will payback those that supported them in their campaign to Addis.They will rip the dividends.I havent said TDF will capture alone.

But PP manifesto is poison and I have never supported them.They beleive in return to centralism and even return to the old derg or Haile selasie regime.The more PP became powerful the more blood they would shed.Just ask yourself if PP was able to ethnic cleanse Tigrayans destroy dams,power stations, bridges,roads,factories in Tigray a region within Ethiopia and do this to fellow Ethiopians .What do you think would have happened in Oromia if Abye mission in Tigray had become successful? I know for fact as somali thatbAbye would have killed more somalis than a combination of what menelik,Haile selasie,Mengistu and Meles did.It was just a matter of time.

As for the Somali kilil we are in a big slumber and its really sad to see Mustafa & ONLF fighting over trivial matters and each one praising Abye.That is why I know Abye the snake has played his game well in Somali Kilil.
Just like 1991 they will waight for the next ruler in Addis be coronated and start kissing ass then few years dragging the region into endless conflict.

Will Muse Bixi send troops at Gulleh's request?

Im not familiar with Ciise subclan loyalties. Is there khilaaf between Mamasan and other subclans

Cagjar cant be neutral. ONLF appear to be trying to lay low until election. Maybe they are trying to wait to join the next rebel group that marches into AddisAbaba

A few weeks ago there was a purportedly leaked audio of Ahmara kilil leader where he especially emphasized the Gondere enthusiasm

@Abba Sadacha if you say Gojjam are oromos.
Then I am starting to beleive Amhara population are inflated and are arpund 15 million rather than 30 million they claim.
Because if Argoba,Welkiat,Qimat,Agew are cushitic minorities lumped as Amhara.

What about Wollo Oromos,Rayya Oromos,Shewa Oromos and possibly Wollega Oromos?
These figures would have major impact on amhara population.

@Gadhwayne dont know much about ciise subclans.But What Indont understand is if Djibouti had always had good relations with Ethiopia even the time of Mengistu why are they marginalised and lumped as Somalis?
I would expect them to get preferential treatment from all the regimes that ruled Ethiopia.Inwould expect them to enjoy better positions and there regions developed by Ethiopian regime.
I cant beleive how and why Sitti is experiencing ethnic cleansing by Afara over the road linking Djibouti and Addis Ababa.
Why are they tryijg to move the ciise from the roads? It doesnt make sense because Ciise control Djibouti so how are they such a threat to Ethiopia national interest for ciise in Sitti, when they cise(Djibouti) supply all goods to Addis from needles to heavy machinery?

They are jumping ship now and trying to blame Abye while we have all recorded anti Tigray hate speech which amhara were propagating.

Many Axmaara suspect he secretly wants greaterQotiland, secretly supporting the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Axmaara in southern/western Qotiland. Abiy is even suspected by some of supporting ethnic Beni-Shangul tribes pushing back Axmaara

At the same time Qoti are saying he is helping Axmaara kilil annex Shewa Oromo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many Axmaara suspect he secretly wants greaterQotiland, secretly supporting the ongoing ethnic cleansing of Axmaara in southern/western Qotiland. Abiy is even suspected by some of supporting ethnic Beni-Shangul tribes pushing back Axmaara

At the same time Qoti are saying he is helping Axmaara kilil annex Shewa Oromo

Amhara abaal maleh.
They instigated uprising against the monatch that saw the fall and dethroning of Haile Selasie.

Then they shed crocodile tears for Haile selasie and want him back.
So take their calacal with a pinch of salt.
Abye has empowered Amhara at the expense of Oromos.Amharabare ungrateful egocentric & greedy people.

@Gadhwayne dont know much about ciise subclans.But What Indont understand is if Djibouti had always had good relations with Ethiopia even the time of Mengistu why are they marginalised and lumped as Somalis?

Im not sure but I suspect that the Ciise subclans who fight/fought Cafar/Afweyne are/were different subclan from the ruling subclan

@angelplan @amboli anyone who knows the major interCiise subclan loyalties whats the political dynamic between Cawl vs larger Mamaasan vs others subclans

why Sitti is experiencing ethnic cleansing by Afara over the road linking Djibouti and Addis Ababa.
Why are they tryijg to move the ciise from the roads? It doesnt make sense because Ciise control Djibouti so how are they such a threat to Ethiopia national interest for ciise in Sitti, when they cise(Djibouti) supply all goods to Addis from needles to heavy machinery?

I dont think Djibouti does enough for Ciisa in Sitti but they also wont advertise it

Elites in Djibout might be sacrificing Ciisa's interests in Sitti for Djibouti interests

Trending

Latest posts