Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

@xabashi youve been quiet lately, give us an update, im hearing the tigrays are marching towards amharas and parading thousands of government forces in mekelle, it seems that situation is getting worse FORtunately

Eastern and Southern Tigray completely free!

Next is North and then west

The west is behind their attack on Eritrea, they want regime change there.

They are now fighting in Amhara territory if you believe the news that's coming out. :mjkkk:
Amharas are the biggest naago in east africa.

tigray also captured the capital of afar from what I heard this morning.

they are not fucking around.

I spoke to one of my oromo classmates and asked him about what's the oromos stance on this Tigray Vs Amhara conflict and he said he's saddened and hopes things get better and oromos are neutral on the conflict, I immediately hung up on him, I'm beating his ass on sight, theirs no other creations more useless than these brain dead oromos walahi.

Wachiis to me you are worse than amhara and TPLF a galla that stoopes low to believing menelik was your messiah for your galla nation while Sudan hero the Mahdi was your oppressor.

You can never fool me because you also once were trying to scam somalis on social media.

Do you think that I care what, an irrational, overly angry, lying, extremist thinks of me?
Ha!

Who said Menelik was my hero? Me stating the truth about him, does not make me a supporter of his, nor does it imply that I consider him a ''hero.''

The Bashaar scenario could happen like this: lose Tigray, ENDF badly weakened, that embolden other kilils/insurgents. Probably DDS/Gambela first but keep Cafar loyalty thus keeping Djibouti transport route. WesternOromia lost. Crush Caruusa and EasternQoti and or alternatively keep DDS loyalty and sponsor DDS liyu to act in Hararga/Caruusa areas

Too many variables to predict how that happen. What we can do is go off this map and see patterns

View attachment 193027

Cafar appear to be neutral or pro TPLF since TDF is doing best in areas near Cafar kilil. Cafar are traditionally anti Afeworqi and pro AddisAbaba though but Afeworqi is also supporting Addiis. @xabashi could be right about Wolqayit but it depends on PFDJ army presence.

I predict Abiy keeps the support of all the small kilils. Axmaara kilil also. @Abba Sadacha is wrong @Sheikh Kulkuli is right that westernOromiya has traditionally been docile farmers the most devoutly nationalist/tribalist Oromo are Caruusa and easternQoti. Abiy can use eastern Qoti against neighboring DDS clans and vice versa. That is until/if subsidies run out for local kilil governments and/or ENDF lose their dominance over heavily armed seminomadic-clans' militias

No official recognition of internal/external border changes even if we have new de-facto borders

False. Most of the OLF's traditional areas of operation is in the West. That's also where the Western Oromo Confederation, which appealed to the super powers during the time when haile selassie the coward ran away to England, for the independence of the Oromos.
It's where the strongest presence of the OLA today is, although it is also slowly spreading to form units elsewhere in Oromia-such as in, Jimma, the hometown of Abiy himself.
the eastern clans cannot be ''used'' unless somehow, abiy and mustafa use the liyyu polise, the same way abdi illey and tplf did, to initiate the fight; then the eastern oromo's will of course defend themselves.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The west is behind their attack on Eritrea, they want regime change there.

They are now fighting in Amhara territory if you believe the news that's coming out. :mjkkk:
Amharas are the biggest naago in east africa.

tigray also captured the capital of afar from what I heard this morning.

they are not fucking around.
They didn’t capture semera. Afars always been a long ally with tigray helping them transport stuff but same time these afaris are aligned with Abiy which confuses me. I’m pretty sure afar just invited them in with ease.

Gall dogs wasted.
@Abba Sadacha
@Gadhwayne
@Ferrari
@ removed
Where is this

1626671542640.png

The control map has mostly been stable for a week but TPLF have crossed the Takeze river

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Sheikh Kulkuli @Gadhwayne @Ferrari @Gantaal97

I think Isaias is secretly working against Ethiopia even though he hates TPLF. He wants Ethiopia to collapse like Somalia so that he can become the preeminent power of the Horn and dictate to Ethiopians I suspect

Great article IMO

They didn’t capture semera. Afars always been a long ally with tigray helping them transport stuff but same time these afaris are aligned with Abiy which confuses me. I’m pretty sure afar just invited them in with ease.
Afars aren't aligned with tigaru or TPLF as now TDF invaded their land there's calls for Adidas Ababa to intervene and protect their region and pastoralist from the advancement of TDF to their capital

As I said earlier TPLF is moving towards capturing the Djibouti Addis road link.

If they destroy the bridges of the train as well as put mines on those roads its game over.
TDF can also loot all supplies heading to Addis just like ENDF & Amhara militia did in Makelle.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As I said earlier TPLF is moving towards capturing the Djibouti Addis road link.

If they destroy the bridges of the train as well as put mines on those roads its game over.
TDF can also loot all supplies heading to Addis just like ENDF & Amhara militia did in Makelle.
exciting

Trending

Latest posts