Cisse Djibouti are Assimilating/Somalising Afars

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:
Leave miskeen Harari alone they barely even exist today. You know they only number 70k max? :draketf:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Afars are as Arabian as Amharas & Tigrayans.They managed to somehow keep their Cushitic language & culture.The Cushites of the Northern Horn are identical to the Ethio-Semites genetically
Similar to the Saho & Beja, I remember reading that there was a temple in D'mt for Almaqah who was the moon god for the Sabaeans people, the kingdom of Saba was so close to D'mt trade must have flourished, with that came cultural exchange and marriages, the ruling elite must have taken up an early form of Ge'ez.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Similar to the Saho & Beja, I remember reading that there was a temple in D'mt for Almaqah who was the moon god for the Sabaeans people, the kingdom of Saba was so close to D'mt trade must have flourished, with that came cultural exchange and marriages, the ruling elite must have taken up an early form of Ge'ez.
The ancestors of the Habesha simply got cucked.The Saho,Afars,Agaws despite being genetically as Arabian as the Habeshas have a lot less Semitic paternal lineages.

The Bejas got cucked by the Medieval Bedouin Arabs because the Bejas adopted the non-cushitic matrilinear system from their Nubian neighbours.Majority of Beja males today are J-P58 while being 20-40% Arabian depending on the Beja sub-ethnicity

Why do they still speak french, they need to be like the west african countries and start to let go of that stupid language.

Make English or Arabic the lingua franca.
French is a superior language in the African Continent. It should remain the Lingua Franca.

As a francophone and a anglophone I see no problem with the status quo

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
French is a superior language in the African Continent. It should remain the Lingua Franca.

You call that disgusting nasaly nonsense a superior language?

Subhanallah

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi

It's not and many francophone countries especially in the Maghreb want to switch to English.Djibouti should keep Arabic as the sole official language and drop French while also teaching English in the schools

Leave miskeen Harari alone they barely even exist today. You know they only number 70k max? :draketf:

You do know that they live under Oromo mercy today? In fact, within a couple of generation, the remaining Hararis are bound to assimilate into Oromos. Who are the majority in the city of Harar and the regional state of Harar.

Might as well let switch place with the Oromos. Hararis once upon a time used to be closer to us :ohlord:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:
The oromos are our biggest threat. Those mfs will absorb anyone into their ethnicity, at this point it might as well a coalition of different ethnic groups under oromo banner. We need to stop them gaining any more ground before our descendants end up speaking their horrid language.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The oromos are our biggest threat. Those mfs will absorb anyone into their ethnicity, at this point it might as well a coalition of different ethnic groups under oromo banner. We need to stop them gaining any more ground before our descendants end up speaking their horrid language.
If oromo bordered chinese. In 20 years we'll have Chinese kids screaming Oromumma. We destroyed adal n shiet.

At this point any barley sentient creation of Allah is capable of being assimilated by oromos.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
If oromo bordered chinese. In 20 years we'll have Chinese kids screaming Oromumma. We destroyed adal n shiet.
I actually saw a video of two Chinese guys being inducted into Oromo society. This is no longer a joke, they'll absorb everyone till the reach Japan.

:russ: :russ:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I actually saw a video of two Chinese guys being inducted into Oromo society. This is no longer a joke, they'll absorb everyone till the reach Japan.

:russ: :russ:
Give it some time, they'll eventually have cracks in their assimilation policy, just like the cuckoo bird will be cucking them.

1699142945544.png

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

We are the Somali. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Trending

Latest posts