Cisse Djibouti are Assimilating/Somalising Afars

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why do they still speak french, they need to be like the west african countries and start to let go of that stupid language.

Make English or Arabic the lingua franca.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Better to assimilate them than to let them sit there and fester. Afars at the very least aren't too different from us, so this is a natural process.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Why do they still speak french, they need to be like the west african countries and start to let go of that stupid language.

Make English or Arabic the lingua franca.
We don't speak french. It's official because it's the language used in government. We can't use Somali because then the afar will cry about issa domination.

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Khaemwaset

Is Somali language/culture becoming more dominant in Djibouti?
It was always dominant. Go to djibouti city where nearly the whole population is and everyone speaks Somali. I used to buy from this french owned bakery and they spoke Somali to my mum. I went to an American school for like a couple months and the cadaan teachers all spoke Somali to the locals and one of the cadaan guys was friends with my uncle, they were having a full half hour conversation in af Somali.

The afars speak Somali here. I went to a Yemeni restaurant and all the Arabs spoke Somali. There were some parts in the neighbourhood with Habasha and oromo and they spoke Somali as well.

Ciise and Somali culture have always been dominant in Djibouti. Anyone saying anything else is disingenuous.

We are not like Dir dhaba where niggas speak Oromo.

These people won't outright call themselves Somali. But give it a few decades and they'll all be Somali-zed and claim the Djibouti identity.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Cisse conquering Afars thorough love
can Djiboutians confirm this
We’ll need to revise our national origin story to welcome Afars. Afars will descend from a man that was a bastard brother to Samaale and Sab and was banished from the family after eating corpses (think of the Madhiban) and settled in the Danakil before being brought back to civilization by the noble benevolent Issas. @Khaemwaset what do you think?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Of all people, Afars??! Most of the Somali clans are more numerous than Afars as an ethnic group. If you have expansion in mind, you might as well go for a laandheer ethnic group :lolbron:
We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:

Khaemwaset

VIP
We’ll need to revise our national origin story to welcome Afars. Afars will descend from a man that was a bastard brother to Samaale and Sab and was banished from the family after eating corpses (think of the Madhiban) and settled in the Danakil before being brought back to civilization by the noble benevolent Issas. @Khaemwaset what do you think?
The lost tribe of Samaale. Brought back to the fold by the Noble issa. Mashallah.

We issa must finish this mission and incorporate all Danakil triangle into Djibouti.

Emir of Zayla

We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:
We need to target the southern langaabs in Ethio after we take back Hararghe and I heard there were some jeberti ngas living in the highlands too? We’ll need to assimilating like crazy 🀣

Khaemwaset

VIP
Of all people, Afars??! Most of the Somali clans are more numerous than Afars as an ethnic group. If you have expansion in mind, you might as well go for a laandheer ethnic group :lolbron:
They own a lot of land for their small size.

All though it's the most useless land in the horn.
But still red sea land is always good.

The-plate-boundaries-that-converge-on-the-Afar-Triangle.png

The will become sub clans of Issa by the end of the century. Just like we assimilated harla back in the day and turned them into issa sub clans. πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

Khaemwaset

VIP
We need to target the southern langaabs in Ethio after we take back Hararghe and I heard there were some jeberti ngas living in the highlands too? We’ll need to assimilating like crazy 🀣
Hararghe oromo got clans that straight up trace back to somali clans. It's so easy to make these niggas Somali if we are determined enough.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Its interesting that I don’t feel a biologically driven (negative) knee-jerk reaction hearing about Somali-Afar intermarriage the way I would with 99% of the planet’s ethnicities πŸ˜„

Emir of Zayla

Its interesting that I don’t feel a biologically driven (negative) knee-jerk reaction hearing about Somali-Afar intermarriage the way I would with 99% of the planet’s ethnicities πŸ˜„
Because Afars are already thought of as just another Somali clan 😭

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Anything, man. We must make Ethiopia drown in a sea of Somalis. This is the only solution

Trending