Cisse Djibouti are Assimilating/Somalising Afars

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Its interesting that I donโ€™t feel a biologically driven (negative) knee-jerk reaction hearing about Somali-Afar intermarriage the way I would with 99% of the planetโ€™s ethnicities ๐Ÿ˜„
Same. Horners we are divided by tribe and clans but I don't really care about intermarriage.

We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:

Let's leave the Oromos alone. Last time we tried, they ended up swallowing Somalis en masse. It started 500 years ago, still today more and more Somalis are being adopted into Oromos by the day :patrice:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Let's leave the Oromos alone. Last time we tried, they ended up swallowing Somalis en masse. It started 500 years ago, still today more and more Somalis are being adopted into Oromos by the day :patrice:
We need to take back Hararghe at least.

today more and more Somalis are being adopted into Oromos by the day
Have you seen Galla girls? There's a reason somalis got assimilated.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Let me sit this one out. There's something about Hararghe that makes us loose Somalis to Oromos than any other region.

I'm always taken back when I see people with 50+% Somali DNA call themselves Oromo:wow:
Hararghe oromo are the most ethno nationalist and militarist oromos yet they are majority Somali blood.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They took a simple thing, not very much. All the lands beyond the Juba River were theirs. They also had the Shabelle River. They lived there two centuries ago When the rinderpest struck their livestock and the Somalis survived because of their camels, they lost a lot of land

They took a simple thing, not very much. All the lands beyond the Juba River were theirs. They also had the Shabelle River. They lived there two centuries ago When the rinderpest struck their livestock and the Somalis survived because of their camels, they lost a lot of land

Yeah, southern Somalia was their weakness and ours was in eastern Ethiopia. But the thing is, they don't live in Somalia no more, while we live in Ethiopia, where they dominate. Their population is 4-5 times more than ours over there. We need to tread with caution :ohno:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
We will start with them, then we will start with Harari, we will bring together these small nationalities In Ethiopia
Because they are easier
Then we will start with the big one's our neighboring Oromo tribes
I assure you, this plan will succeed. Only doqons enter wars these days :mjpls:
Hararis descend from Harla Koombe

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somali culture is the most dominant Cushetic culture, this was just bound to happen. Even the Oromo who outnumber us by at least 10 million will eventually adopt Somali culture.

The weakest cushetic culture is the Beja/Tigre who are almost entirely Arabized or Habeshishized.

No such thing as assimilation by marriage unless you give up your clan or a clan adopts your clan. The child simply adopts their father's lineage.
This is just your typical marriage that happens everywhere else in the horn and conflicts between clans that heavily intermarry tend to often be particularly brutal.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yeah, southern Somalia was their weakness and ours was in eastern Ethiopia. But the thing is, they don't live in Somalia no more, while we live in Ethiopia, where they dominate. Their population is 4-5 times more than ours over there. We need to tread with caution :ohno:
No need to thread, if they do a full blown expansion every Geeljire with ak47 will come out, even al kebab.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Afar are like 50% WE right? they still keep a lot of waaq-related rituals, sacrificing animals to the sea, fertility rituals, sites for sacred saints etc...
Afars are as Arabian as Amharas & Tigrayans.They managed to somehow keep their Cushitic language & culture.The Cushites of the Northern Horn are identical to the Ethio-Semites genetically

Ciise getting xasuuqed by Afar in Ethiopia but they doing a Israel in Djibouti!
1699137854112.png
1699137874633.png

No such thing as assimilation by marriage unless you give up your clan or a clan adopts your clan. The child simply adopts their father's lineage.
This is just your typical marriage that happens everywhere else in the horn and conflicts between clans that heavily intermarry tend to often be particularly brutal.

It's more common with female Afars marrying Somali males than the opposite. Which means that their offsprings will have a Somali lineage, and thus a Somali ethnic identity.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Ciise getting xasuuqed by Afar in Ethiopia but they doing a Israel in Djibouti!
View attachment 302084View attachment 302085
It's just cause in Ethiopia the Gov in Addis are letting afar militias fight issa. They give weapons and such. In Djibouti they don't have that type of support. We just xoog them.

Look at how much of Djibouti was afar. Walahi the Ciise xoog was insane.
images (6).png

Trending