Change starts from home!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1591288736342.png
@Dawo

People like @Halimak and these other other SJW types are super patronising towards other black people. Its like they always gotta pat them on the head like they are some delicate beings. Show some decency and treat them with the same dignity for others.

I seriously cant stand these idiots.

What so creating a thread about Somali bantus is patronising?

Let me guess, when I created a thread about the madhibaan and Yibir it wasn't patronising?

Just say, you hate Somali Bantus and go...

No, Jaydaan.

The people here care that much that I am being attacked. It is that deep for them.

I admit, my thread was really to suss out how they felt about them and boy do we have raging closeted racists who would probably not chat that much in real life.

Sspot definitely is a place in which people voice they deep and internal thoughts.
We don't care, that's why we're putting it down. Don't conflate annoyance with anger due to legitimate concern.

My info is from elders I know who grew up in Xamar in the 70s. Everyone knows they were mistreated and this is not up for debate.

The only difference here is that people actively support their subjection with some people believing they should be kicked out Somalia.

Lets not lie now, don't talk to me like i'm a flipping foreigner or someone who has never been back home.
Bullshit you overestimating the hate
Somalis dont marry them and thats it
No one back home physically or verbally says shit and if they do they are stopped
Go to mogadishu and no one even looks at them

Let me guess, when I created a thread about the madhibaan and Yibir it wasn't patronising?

Nope. Your attitude is. Why should we even care for something like that anyways? Don't we have better things to do?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A lot of tribes got killed off back in the civil war and are mistreated to this day
Instead let’s play the niggas messed over in the civil war lives matter game, Bantus aren’t the only ones who got/continue to get fucked over. :kanyeshrug:

Bullshit you overestimating the hate
Somalis dont marry them and thats it
No one back home physically or verbally says shit and if they do they are stopped
Go to mogadishu and no one even looks at them

They were disrespected and looked down upon.

Did I say they were murdered in cold blood in the streets or physically abused all the time?

What group does that happen to in times of peace? That is not our style as Somalis, but people still look down on them.

If I made a thread about Madhibaans you would not be mad and you would not be saying what you are saying. Do people attack M1dgaans physically? But would you argue that because that they are not looked down upon?

A lot of tribes got killed off back in the civil war and are mistreated to this day
Instead let’s play the niggas messed over in the civil war lives matter game, Bantus aren’t the only ones who got/continue to get fucked over. :kanyeshrug:

My point is not the civil war. They were looked down on before the civil war and had a low-status in Somali society like the M1dgaans.

I've created two threads on M1dgaans and people responded positively to that, now all of a sudden ya'll want to cry about Bantus?

Its transparent and obvious to see.

They were disrespected and looked down upon.

Did I say they were murdered in cold blood in the streets or physically abused all the time?

What group does that happen to in times of peace? That is not our style as Somalis, but people still look down on them.

If I made a thread about Madhibaans you would not be mad and you would not be saying what you are saying. Do people attack M1dgaans physically? But would you argue that because that they are not looked down upon?
These Somali Bantus aren't as oppressed as you'd like to believe. While intermarriage is disallowed that's about it. They're pretty much just a servant class, serving as barbers and tanners and the such.

My point is not the civil war. They were looked on before the civil war and had a low-status in Somali society like the M1dgaans.

I've created two threads on M1dgaans and people responded positively to that, now all of a sudden ya'll want to cry about Bantus?

Well these people aren't as oppressed as you're making them out to be. That's probably why. People can also relate more to their own people.

No, Jaydaan.

The people here care that much that I am being attacked. It is that deep for them.

I admit, my thread was really to suss out how they felt about them and boy do we have raging closeted racists who would probably not chat that much in real life.

Sspot definitely is a place in which people voice their deep and internal thoughts.
If you are looking for reasons to be upset in life, its not hard to find them. Most people dont care about bantus nor do we go out of our way to treat them bad. But you have become quite the sjw lately and if your approach in life is too look for being upset. You will always be upset

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
My point is not the civil war. They were looked down on before the civil war and had a low-status in Somali society like the M1dgaans.

Oh I see what you’re getting at :cosbyhmm:
0.5 lives matter? Yeah that makes sense, sure

If you are looking for reasons to be upset in life, its not hard to find them. Most people dont care about bantus nor do we go out of our way to treat them bad. But you have become quite the sjw lately and if your approach in life is too look for being upset. You will always be upset

Nah, i'm not the one who is attacking people. I simply made a thread, feeling sorry for them like I did for M1dgaans which got a positive rating btw.

But now the hate is so bad I've managed to get 5+ thread and i'm just chilling laughing with people getting dhiig karr and being called a half Madow, ugly and all sorts of names.

So who really is upset?

:mjlol:

I've been here long enough, this topic is enough to rile up the xasids.

Ive read some of your other posts and you definitely come off as super patronising. You and many other Woketivist types exhibit the exact same behaviour. You single out black people specifically and constantly and bang on about their issues and come off like they are weak people that need to be rescued. Your type always does it in a tone were you belittle them in every possible way.

you also become ignorant when informed of the truth. You push this mainstream narrative. you lack independent thought and are easily brainwashed.

Stop watching mainstream/social media and get in touch with reality.

Nah, i'm not the one who is attacking people. I simply made a thread, feeling sorry for them like I did for M1dgaans which got a positive rating btw.

But now the hate is so bad I've managed to get 5+ thread and i'm just chilling laughing with people getting dhiig karr and being called a half Madow, ugly and all sorts of names.

So who really is upset?

:mjlol:

I've been here long enough, this topic is enough to rile up the xasids.
You're pathetically petty.

Also these types never have anything

Ive read some of your other posts and you definitely come off as super patronising. You and many other Woketivist types exhibit the exact same behaviour. You single out black people specifically and constantly and bang on about their issues and come off like they are weak people that need to be rescued. Your type always does it in a tone were you belittle them in every possible way.

you also become ignorant when informed of the truth. You push this mainstream narrative. you lack independent thought and are easily brainwashed.

Stop watching mainstream/social media and get in touch with reality.

You're version of independent thought is to peddle hateful nonsense you're too much of a to say in real life.

That is not independence huuno...

I've spoken about other opressed Somali groups but only get attention when it is Somali Bantus and madows. Because you hate them that much.

Why are you okay with me talking about M1dgaans but not Somali Bantu?

Trending