Change starts from home!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

This ain't America it's Somalia if they got a problem pick up yo straps and shoot the opps like every qabiil does. I'm not gonna feel sympathy for them because they pussyos

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalis love to mistreat minorities Allah is watching, the Bantu birth rate is immense, they are growing rapidly in Somalia.

In 3 decades, ethnic Somalis will be working on farms owned by Somali Bantus. Allah hates hypocrites, and Somalis are the biggest hypocrites.

Somalis love to mistreat minorities Allah is watching, the Bantu birth rate is immense, they are growing rapidly in Somalia.

In 3 decades, ethnic Somalis will be working on farms owned by Somali Bantus. Allah hates hypocrites, and Somalis are the biggest hypocrites.
And I suppose that applies to White Americans too?

ever though that others could match you in your game of meaningless rebuttals for the sake of arguing, and that it is fair one gets a taste of their own medicine?
giphy.gif

ever though that others could match you in your game of meaningless rebuttals for the sake of arguing, and that it is fair one gets a taste of their own medicine?

Just leave him, he started arguing with me and started @ing and attacking me over an innocent conversation I was having with another member. Then had the audacity to make it seem like he was defending himself.

This kid has a lot of energy. Trust me he is in a league of his own.

Just leave him, he started arguing with me and started @ing and attacking me over an innocent conversation I was having with another member. Then has the audacity to make it seem like he was defending himself.

This kid has a lot of energy. Trust me he is in a league of his own.
Wallahi you attacked me and I was defending myself. Now stfu. Don't quote me.

True, they need to be encouraged to migrate to Somaliland. Even out the numbers so that there are still a lot of ethnic Somalis in the South.
:silanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Trending